two - daycare

Y/n Blake

As i stepped back into the house I sat down in the living room and dialed Robins number onto my phone and saved it as a contact.

Since mom was at her new job I had to pick up Juniper from the daycare.
I walked around in town looking around and trying to remember where things were, as I was walking to the daycare.

When I entered the daycare I went to a lady who worked there and asked for Juniper, she told me to follow her.
I heard a familiar voice in distance which was becoming higher as we walked.

We walked into a room full of kids, the second I came in Juniper ran to me in her highest speed as she yelled "y/n!!" In excitement. By the time I had lifter her up into a hug,

"Y/n?" He said, "what are you doing here"

I turned around to see Robin holding a little boy in the hand.

"Robin??"

"My little sister just began here, I came to pick her up because of my mom is at work" I answered as I looked into his eyes.

"Oh, I didn't know you had a little sister"
He said.

"How about you? Is that you brother?" I asked as my eyes switched over to the little boy who was shyly standing behind robin.

"Oh yeah", he chuckled, "he's a little shy, don't mind it" he replied. I giggled at the little boy, hiding behind his big brother.

"But yeah, I think we've got to be going now" I said to Robin as I turned around to walk out of the room.

"Wait! Do you wanna walk with me and, Jess back home? He said as he let out a chuckle.

I thanked him yes as we headed our way back home.

Me and Robin walked a little behind the kids observing them.
Juniper trying to talk to Jess but Jess don't want to even open up his mouth.

I looked up at robin as we caught eye contact, i let out a little chuckle before turning my head back to the kids.

"Don't worry, he won't be like that forever, Jess is just very shy. Oh well until you get to know him."

"Looks like Juniper really wants to become friends with you brother"
I said.

"Yeah, maybe they'll be together in the future" he joked.

After we talked the whole was back home we stopped in front of Robins house.
As we stopped I felt a raindrop hit me in the forehead, and just some seconds later it started pouring.

Robin pulled me and juniper under the roof on his porch.
"Do you have time to stay a little y/n?"
He asked.

I saw a raindrop running down his nose, I lifted up my hand to wipe it off with my thumb as I chuckled.

"Sorry, I have to make dinner for Juniper and mom, she'll be home any minute now, but thank you. Maybe another time" I said smiling.

"Sure" he said as he unlocked the door so his brother could get in.

"Bye robin!" I said as I quickly lifted Juniper up as I ran over the street, trying not to get Juniper way too wet.
As we got under the roof Juniper walked in.

I looked over to Robins house to see him still standing on the porch, laughing, his smile was infectious, so I immediately started laughing too. I then waved him goodbye before walking into the house to dry myself off.

I sat down and tried to do my homework, but got to distracted by my phone ringing.

I picked it up and it was Finney and Gwen calling and asking if me and Robin would want to have a sleepover this weekend.

Of course I agreed.

After my homework I made dinner for my family so I'd would be ready when mom came home.

Later that night me and my mom sat in the living room and watched tv.

"Y/n have you met any new friends?" She asked me.
"yes I have actually." I answered her
"Really?? Tell me about it!"
"Well his name is Robin," I started before getting interrupted by my mother.

"His??"

"Yeah..? Am I not allowed to have friends that the opposite gender, mother" I jokingly asked her.

"Yea yea whatever, keep telling" she asked in excitement.
"So he is Finn's friend, he's kinda badass actually, he was in a fight with this kid who talked shit about him and stuff. And then the teacher sat me with him in home room, and after thaat, Finn dragged me to the boys bathroom with him and Robin to clean robins wounds" I ranted until I was out of breath.

My mom just sat there and listened, waiting for more.

"And yeah we walked home together and he gave me his number. And later when I was going to pick up Juniper I met him there as well."

"Do you like him y/n?" She asked while smirking.
"What? No?!" I scrunched my nose at my mothers question. "I've only known him for one day"

"He is pretty handsome tho"

Hi stay tuned for the next chapter !!
This one was probably a little boring or whatever but yeah, please comment suggestions on what could happen next and stuff!
I swear the story will get better soon!
But yea!
Thank you guys am for the comments, votes and views!! I really appreciate it!!
Okay goodnight now (it's 4am where I live😀😀😀😀😀)

- Pernille