Depths 24

LUCIFER WHITE

"You're what?!" 

Father's voice echoed throughout the whole throne room as I told him my not-so-good news. The current king of hell—which happened to be my biological father is now furious as hell. Nagsimula ng magliyab ang kinauupuan niya habang naglilisik ang mga mga matang nakatingin saakin.

I looked at him coldly, sending him the signal that whether he is the king of hell or not I am not afraid of him. "I am not going to marry Christina." pag-uulit ko.

Napatayo siya mula sa pagkakaupo. "No! You and her are gonna marry each other tomorrow!" pagpupumilit pa niya.

Hindi ako umimik at nagsimula na siyang talikuran. "Lucifer! You listen to me, you bastard! This is for your own good!" he roared as I felt the whole castle shook.

"That girl is for you! She loves you!" and I don't Father. I don't.

 Nang makalabas ako ng throne room kaagad kong sinamaan ng tingin and maliit na ahas na nakaabang sa harapan nito.

"Tss. Tsss. Tss."

"Get your face away from me." malamig kong sambit dito. Kaya naman kaagad itong naglaho sa harapan ko. Mukhang nanganak na ang paboritong ahas ni Dad dahil may bago na namang ahas na umaaligid sa palasyo. Dad has his pet snake all the time with him kaya mukhang anak ng ahas niya ang nakasalubong ko ngayon. Looks like its looking for its master.

Too bad I dislike snakes.

I gritted my teeth out of annoyance and teleported myself inside Christina's room. It's been a month since she came into this academy and I heard that aside from making sex scandals, Kyleigh Haven is also her target. How dare she make a move towards Kyleigh without my command.

"Honnn!!!" she squealed when she saw me appearing inside her dorm. Before she could lay her filthy arms on me, I immediately froze her on her spot at kaagad ko siyang sinunggaban ng sakal.

No one told her to come into this academy. My plan was already fixed when I come here and I thought we are clear. But who would have thought that this slut will go against me?

"H-hon.." she uttered.

Mas hinigpitan ko ang pagkakasakal sakanya at marahas siyang sinandal sa dingding. "Leave Kyleigh out of your sight bitch." malamig kong sambit sakanya.

I looked at her facial expression, nahihirapan siya pero nakuha niya pa ring matawa sa sinabi ko.

"I thought you come here to take your revenge? But look at you, you seem to forget the reason you came here since you fucked her." mas humigpit ang pagkakasakal ko sakanya hanggang sa napaangat na ang mga paa niya sa sahig.

"L-lucifer! I-I can't b-breathe."

"You really did a grave mistake you slut. You even made my father think that you loved me when you are fucking every man you meet." binitawan ko na siya at naglakad palayo sakanya. 

Tumungo ako sa side table ng makita ang spray ng alcohol doon at inispray iyon sa kamay ko. I just touched a peast.

I looked at her once again when she is still catching her own breath but she couldn't still able to move her body.

"I pulled your soul out from the burning fires of hell. But looking at you now, I could not see a reason for you to stay in this land." sambit ko habang nakatitig ng mariin kay Christina.

"Kill me. Kill me Lucifer so that you wouldn't know the reason why she left you on your wedding day!" she laughed humorlessly as I only stare at her coldly.