✦ i love you ╔ angst ╗

// kurapika comes back to leorio after a while and has a surprising thing to tell him //

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

it was a sunny day and finally, kurapika had gotten all the eyes. he finished his mission and was filled with happiness and acceptance since his clan was finally at peace and the spiders were dead.

he had returned to leorio who was his friend and many years, the dark haired man was there at an apartment in york new, be finally got his job as a doctor and couldn't be happier. though, he was waiting for kurapika to return to him as he sat on his couch most days, when he wasn't at work that is. but one day, kurapika was there knocking on his door.

"whose thereee? oh my god!" leorios eyes widened as he saw the blonde haired man standing infront of his threshold. "leorio, i did it." kurapika said while lowering his eyes to the ground, for some strange reason his grey eyes could not look at leorios, he felt a strange feeling bubbling inside of him.

"ku-kurapika! i missed you so much oh my oh my gosh!" leorio started to cry, tears of happiness and even sadness covered his face as he hugged the blonde haired fellow, he wrapped him in a tight embrace as his tears flooded his senses.

"leorio if you don't mind, please let me live with you! i don't know where i will stay, i feel so weak and useless" the blonde haired man named kurapika spat out, he started to cry aswell, "yes kurapika! stay with me!"

after about two months, kurapika was now living with leorio, the two shared many of their belongings together, ate dinner almost every night unless one of them was at work, went shopping on the weekends when there was finally time to do so, and watched shows and movies together, it was going so perfect but the pair felt different things for each other, it was love.

but the two were far to shy, so leorio decided to drink a lot of beer that night and got very drunk
"oiii oiii oiii kurapika i love you so much" kurapika on the other hand blushed, he blushed and felt himself turn red, he looked like a cherry tomato you would find at walmart.

"leorio, sober up and then we can have this coversation" leorio then got up from the cough "oh heck yeah!" leorio was so happy he ran into the bathroom to take a cold shower which made him more aware, and less drunk.

leorio got out of the shower and went back into the living room where kurapika was at. "listen kurapika, everything i said was true, i love you.." leorio blushed so much and looked to the side playing with his spikey hair. "leorio, i love you too."

they shared a passionate kiss as kurapikas orbs turned red. and whatever happened that night was very uh intresting!

✦•············································•✦

now about four months have passed and everything was going well, until it wasn't, kurapika kept on having nightmares about a special someone named chrollo, and in these dreams he would come back and kill kurapika. it was happening so often that kurapika couldn't tell what was real anymore.

but, it was true kurapika was happy in love with leorio but he was scared, until one day he didn't need to feel scared anymore.

kurapika said his goodbye and "i love you sugar bear!" when he would go out to his job where he worked, it was at a place called 'taco bell' but his quick walk to his fast food job was... ended rather quickly.

he saw chrollo lurking in the shadows wearing a black long gape, torn at the edges. kurapika gasped as chrollo ran up to him. his vision turning red as quick as he saw the spider.

he felt a sharp pain in his chest, the blonde fell onto the ground as his vision was full of chrollo, smirking like a villain as he whispered "this is what you get for messing with us" to him as he put on his dark coat once more and continued to walk away.

then chrollo had ran, he ran away quickly as the sounds of sirens began to sound, since he was a well wanted criminal same with the rest of the troupe.

but unfortunately, kurapika laid on the sidewalk bleeding out, he knew his time had come since he didn't feel he could move or get up, he didn't want to die because he did not want to leave leorio. he knew he had failed him, a part of him wished he never came back so leorio wouldn't have to hurt.

blood gushed out of stomach quickly, fears falling from his face, he was someone that didn't cry often but he realized there was so many things he wanted to say, wanted to do, but he now realized it could never happen in this life.

"lleorio, i love you..." and that was his final words.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

it had been about two days later and leorio was so scared, he hadn't heard from kurapika in two whole days, until one evening someone knocked on the door, leorio got up excitedly hoping it was kurapika but kurapika had his own key so why would he knock? unless maybe he had lost his keys, yet the blonde was always so organized.

leorios excitement turned into worry as he approached the door and opened it. thats when he saw it was a police officer and not his boyfriend.

"are you leorio somethingknight?" said the officer as he looked at the distraught man. "ahem, yes that's me!" leorio gulped, he was so nervous yet he knew something was wrong "kurapika kurta had been murdered, his body was found on the sidewalk just two days ago, i'm so sorry for your loss."

leorio broke down, crying and screaming, he was finally happy, he had finally gotten over his childhood friends death yet now? he felt he had no reason to live.

after a while, with leorio calming down a bit, the police had then asked some questions to try and figure out who it was that did this and then left.

but leorio felt a part of him was gone now, the love of his life now destroyed, he will never be the same again.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

hope you guys enjoyed! lemme know some recommendations of what you wanna see

<3