The King's Bride~ Playing the Tourist

Today is my second day in... um, this place. So, as a tourist, I think I owe it to London to travel around!

I've already gotten a bag that I filled with an apple, a piece of loaf from the bakery and a canteen of water. Ready to go! sadly, I left my clothes in the carriage when I went to the castle so I'm stuck in my violet dress. Oh well, as ready as I'll ever be!

My shoes squeak as I jump outside from the inn and skid to a stop. The cool breeze swings through my hair and up my back, making me shiver, but in a good way.

I walk down the street, looking at all the stores.

Dave's deli with chunks of meat hanging in the window. Bella's Bakery that have fresh scones that are steaming up the window. And then Franys (you think it's going to start with an F right?) Flowers (Creepy!). The daisies surround her shop with bright buds and beautiful stems.

"A rose for the young lady?" she says, holds out a long stem, red rose. Try to act like that's not a stab in the heart and politely shake my head no.

"Yes please." a, no not a, THE boy takes the rose and dumps five pounds on her counter, "Thank you." she seems awe struck as he walks up to me and hands me the rose with a raise of his eyebrow.

I roll my eyes and take it, "So do you enjoy stalking young girls?"

"Only the beautiful ones." he teases and walks with me down the street, "What are you doing this lovely morning?"

"Being a tourist. But, without the money." I point out and turned a corner.

He spreads his arms wide and grins, "Ah, but that is what I am here for."

"Oh. Of course!" I tease and run up to a bakery. I point at the cranberry scone and put on my pouty face, "Well?"

"One scone please." he says to the man and picks up the scone, "Am I going to regret this?" he asks, handing me the war scone.

"Very much." the warm batter fills my mouth and I smirk, running down the street.

The whole day was like one of those movies. The boy showing the girl everywhere and the two having a blast. He showed me a huge garden in the middle of the village, the ocean and the biggest dress shop in London.

He very much regretted spoiling, I must say. Now I have a full stomach, a bag full of lilies and a beautiful pair of shoes.

Finally, we stop at the front gates of the castle, "An outside tour?" he pushes a little on the gate, opening it.

I Wipe my hands on my dress from the popcorn we just bought (but only I ate, stupid polite people.) and shrug, "Are we allowed?"

He nods and opens the door. We walk up the twisty road and finally reach the towering castle. He talks a side path and we walk through a garden full of lilies and reach the pond I sat at last night. The water has a slight murky color to it, probably due to not being cleaned, but still looks beautiful.

I keep walking down the path ,even when he's stopped, and cross my arms, feeling slightly cold."Um, I think we should stop here." he says.

"Hello?" I turn my head away from the boy to see, yes, the prince. His white blond hair is neatly pushed away from his eyes and he's wearing a simple green dress shirt and brown pants, "Oh, hello." he says, looking me up and down.

I blush and cross my legs nervously, "H-hi."

"I'm Prince-" he looks over my shoulder for a brief second, "-Arthur."