The Kings Bride

The Kings Bride

All right reserved go to April

All characters, plots, ideas and settings are legally mine. Please do not try to steal any of my ideas for I have worked hard to make something interesting. If you would like to include one of my characters in your own book, ask my permission and do not claim any of this as yours.

My heart beat picks up when I realize who it is. It's the prince, I know it. When I turn around, my smile fades. A boy with auburn hair and dark green eyes has a bright red smirk on his face, "May I have this dance?"

 I smile as he takes my hand. Who was I kidding? Why would the prince ask me to dance? I mean, really? I wonder who he's dancing with. Not that I care, I just cared because he's royalty. That's all. I know it.

Adalene has never liked her life. It feels like she was... born into the wrong time. No one understands, no one cares. One morning shes tossed back, back in time, back over one hundred years ago. Here, she meets him. Andre, the future king, the next heir. But now he needs a wife, and maybe, just maybe, he'll find Adalene.

But when a small lie takes over her life, can she fix it, or will she be forever living in a fake life, someone shes not, but someone she wants to be? In a world of witches and magic, will love be there for her, or will reality come true and push her back down?

Okay, this is just a small glimpse at the book. I have a couple chapters already written but won't be publishing them until I get some reads or feedback or whatever. I don't like this part because it makes Andre look bad, but he's really not. And I can't wait for you guys to meet Adalene. I've written a lot of books, but she is by far my favorite girl.

Anyways, what do you think? This is just to see if I should publish the whole book, so you really have to tell me what you think about it :)