Chapter 8

Hey Evearyone 💜

Here shreya and Daya standing in hall they are waiting for meera they had their breakfast already..... Daya wear A black shirt and  light blue jens..... He was looking so handsome in this.....

Shreya is wear A light pinck color shirt and black jens her heir's is open it's fall on her solder's..... She done Liltel bit make up..... But still she is looking so beautifull and Cute....
She  apply light pink shade lipstick on her lips......

Shreya is continuously looking at Daya sir and thinking 🤔something...... Daya look at her and ask her "kya tum mujhe aise kyu ghur rhi ho"

Shreya come out and said- nhi kuch nhi M bas soch rhi thi ki....

Daya- ki kya.....

Shreya- ki dii itni der se andar kya kar rhi....

Daya- mujhe kya pata m bhi to tumhare sath yhi hu na....

Shreya said this just then meera come out from. Kitchen hold a Pooja Thali in her hands. . .. Shreya and Daya look at her and get canfused....

Daya- ye kya h meera....

Meera smile and said- ye  Puja ki Thali aur Dahi Chini Hai Shreya ke liye. .....
Daya understood and smile and Shreya said- Mere liye par kyu...

Meera- kyu ki it's your first day in  CID  bureau na as A CID officer. ...

Shreya said- ohk...
Meera come near her and Apply Tilk on her forhead and Feed her  Dahi chini. ....

Meera- Shreya.... Aaj tumhara first day isliye ye good luck ke liye h..... Ache se kaam kar na or.... Kishi ko  Shikayat ka mauka mat dena. ...
Shreya nob her head and meera again continue" Or apne jiju ko Jyada Pareshan mat karna. ....

Shreya- hmmm.... Thik h.... main acche se kam karungi aur kisi ko Shikayat ka mauka bhi nahin dogi promise. ....

Aur Rahi Baat jiju ko Pareshan karne ki to theek hai main unhe Jyada Nahin thoda sa Pareshan karungi paka.... She said this  with A smile and Daya nob her head in "no" on her word...

Meera  giggle and said- tum na... And shreya hug her sis...

Daya- Acha ab chale kya.... Ham late ho rhe h....

Meera- Ha chaliye....
And then meera place the thali on tabel and they move  outside  and meera loked the door.....and they sat on car daya is on  driving site and Meera set beside him and Shreya is on back site... And they move from there first they drop meera in her school and then Daya and shreya move toward CID bureau...... After 30min. They reached at Bearue....

Daya stop the car and say - Shreya... Tum chalo M aata hu....

Shreya - hmm....

And she get of from car and move from there.....
Shreya enter in bureau and saw that all CID member's present and they are working..

Purvi was on her desk and Pankaj-Nikhil-freddy sir standing in center of Bearau and freddy sir hold A file in his hand and they are talking somthing..... Abhijeet-Sachin stand near by Abhijeet's desk and they also talking somthing..
Kavin was sat on his desk and  Dushyant stand beside him and looking at pc....