Chapter 10

Hey everyone 💜.

Shreya Complete her  sentence and look at her sister who was also looking at her with serious expressions....

"Didu bolo kaise aati M... Hmm"
Shreya ask to her sis as she move near her.... and Meera still make an serious face..
Shreya come closer and hold Meera's and in her hand and make a puppy 🐶 face and look at her with teary eye....

"Didu" Shreya said...and blink  her eyes like a baby....meera look her and Immediately she start laughing shreya get confused to see her sis laughing....

"Dii aap has kyu rhe ho "Shreya ask in Confusion... meera look at her canfuse face and she stop laughing and hold shreya's chin in her hand and said while she whipe her tear " hasu na to kya karu ha , chahra dekho aapna kaise bacho ki tarh aasu bha rhi ho " Shreya glance on her sis and  make a face ...

"Mujhe laga aap mujhse naraj ho " Shreya said like a baby 👶....

" Naraj ,mmmm (she think same time and then said ) ha M tujhe se naraj hoti  agar mujhe CID ke work ke bare me Kuch na Pata Hota to" meera said with a smile....

"Sachi di aap mujhe naraj nhi ho " Shreya ask happily 😊....

"Hmm....ha phale thoda bura laga Tha mujhe jab Pata Chala ki tu nhi aa rhi h, but fir Maine socha ki ab tu shirf Meri chodi si cute si bahen hi nhi balki AK CID officer bhi   to ye sochte hi Mera gussa chumantar ho gya"meera said ...and shreya just smile on it while Meera again continue "Acha ab ye sab chodo batao din kaisa tha tumhara  " Shreya  heard this and she smile and said "bhut majedar tha.... aap yha baitho  mujhe aap ko bhut Kuch batana h " Shreya said and make her sit on sofa 🛋....

Meera sat on sofa and shreya  lie on it and put her head on meera's lap....Meera look at her Little sis and smile on her and she put her hand on her head and start caressing her head ...And shreya start telling her everything about the day.....How the welcomed her, about the case,How she scared after seeing that dead body, Shreya told her everything, From the smallest to the biggest thing. She telling her everything like a small child who had gone to school for the first time .....

Shreya told her how everyone appreciated her and how everyone praise her for her hard work...Meera Was just listening to shreye with a Cute and biggest smile on her lips today she feels so proud of her sis....

****Some time latter****

Daya come out of his room and look at them and find them still talking so think " ye dono abhi Tak Baate kar rhi, kitne Baate karti h ye " he think this and with this he move near them and stood A Side of sofa .....

"Tum dono abhi Tak Baate kar rhi ho "he and they both look at him... and Meera about to say something but before she could speak shreya said " Ha aapko koi problem h "and with this she sat up....

Daya look at her and said as he make a Annoying Face"Nhi mujhe koi problem nhi h ,par kya baat nhi kar sakti ha ,aakhir m tumhari bahen ka Pati hu ,ishi nate dhang se baat kar liya Karo "

"Dhang se hi baat kar rhi hu, konsa Maine aapko dhake mar kar Ghar se bhahr Nikal diya h " She said sarcastically....and Daya is socked to hear this while Meera about to  laugh but she control herself.....

Kamal h tum mujhe mere hi Ghar se bhahr Nikalogi "Daya said sarcastically and shreya glance on him ....

"Aapka h to kya huaa, ye Ghar Meri Dii ka bhi to h ,or jo Dii ka h vo Mera h " Shreya Said proudly..
And Daya looking at her with shocking expressions.....

"Ary aise kise tumhara h "he ask ....

"Mere h, H na dii "She said and look at Meera who is still looking at them....