Chapter 12

6month later's...
Daya's house 🏠...

At Night 🌙...

Ding. Dong.....
Ding. Dong...

Ding. Dong....
Ding. Dong...

"Ye shreya darwaja kyu nhi khol rhi h" Daya said while he again press the  bell...but this time also no one opened the door....

He was standing outside the house for the last 15 min. And was ringing the  bell repeatedly but no one was opening the door.....

He was thinking something when he suddenly remember that he had a duplicate key of the house...

As soon as he remembered this,He took out the duplicate key of the house from his pocket....

Daya- M bhi na Bina vajah ke hi  bell Baja kar aapna time west kar rha hu....
Jabki mere pass Ghar ki duplicate key h....

He said while opening the door of the house with key....He opened the door and enter inside the house....He locked the door after coming inside....

When Daya reached the living room, He was socked to see the condition of the living room...

He saw that shreya was sleeping very comfortably and peacefully on the sofa..A file was placed on her face and there were many files scattered on the table also....

(Imagine this)

Shreya's laptop 💻 was also kept on the same table there were also 3or 4 coffee cup's , so many packet of chips 🍟 and couple of ice-cream bowl 🥣, which were empty

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Shreya's laptop 💻 was also kept on the same table there were also 3or 4 coffee cup's , so many packet of chips 🍟 and couple of ice-cream bowl 🥣, which were empty....

Daya was standing there looking at the messy condition of the living room with socked expressions and thinking "my god ye kya halat bana  Rakhi h isne mere Ghar ki, ak din me ye hal h to aage kya hoga"

Daya- lekin ak min. M itne der se bell Baja rha tha , aawaj sun kar bhi iski nind nhi Khuli,aisi koni khumbhkarn ki nind so rhi h ...

After that ,He moved towards shreya with slow steps and picked up the file placed on her face ,Then he realized that shreya was wearing headphones 🎧.....

Daya- oh isliye ise kuch suna nhi...

After that he placed the bag 🛄 in his hand on single sofa and then he took the headphones from her head and placed then on then table.. Then he closed all those files  and kept them in a  proper place and also he closed the laptop....

After that he threw all the empty chips packet  in the dustbin.After this he pick up the empty ice-cream bowls and coffee cups and went to the kitchen and kept them I the sink...

After that he went to his room and come back after 5min. He had a blanket in his hand.after that he come to shreya and cover her with the blanket he hold in his hand and he also put a pillow under her head so that she could sleep comfortably..

Ek Anchaha RishtaрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ