Chapter 7.

Hey eaveryone💜.

Here Daya parked his car and come toward shreya and meera Daya sir found that they both standing beside A ice cream stall.... And Daya come toward..

Daya - tum yha kya kar rhi ho..

Meera and shreya look at him and smile.....

Meera - bhaiya aap inse paise le li jiye....
Daya is canfused and then he look at meera and shreya's hand.... Thy both Hold A ice cream🍦 in their hand and Daya understand all metter....
Daya take out the money and give to the ice cream stall wale bhaiya...... While meera and shreya move from there toward A roke and Sat on it Daya also follow them and he also sat on it......

Shreya hear A sound of guiter and said - Dii vo ladka kitni pyari guiter baja rha h....

Meera- Ha sach me.... Guiter ki dhun or ye raat kamal ka match h...

Daya just listen their  conversation silently while smile....

Shreya- aap ko yaad h... Dii vo hamare padosh me vo jo ladka rha ta tha vo kitni achi guiter baja ta tha......

Meera- Ha vo veer na.... Ha vo sach me bhut achi guiter baja ta tha.....

Daya think - veer guiter....

Shreya and meera finish their ice cream And Shreya plce her head on meera solder and meera ruffle her heair's....
Daya look at them and smile...
Like that They spend some quality time on beach....
Meera and shreya talk about their childhood. . And remembering their childhood moment's... While daya just listen their conversation... And smileing...... After spending lost of time and playing with wave's.... They decide to move from there. . ...

At home....

After 30min. They reached at home Daya tell  that he parked the car and shreya and meera move inside the house and sat on  couch  Shreya place her head on head restor. ... And colse her eye's..... And meera drink water Daya come and look at them.....

Daya- Kya sona nhi h kya.....

Meera- nhi bas chalte h....

Shreya look at meera and said - dii aap aaj mere sath so jaao na......

Meera look at Shreya and then Daya... And Daya nob his head.. So meera smile and said oky...

Daya- thik M sone jaa rha hu.... Tum log bhi jaldi so jaana.... Pata chale subh tak baate kar rhi ho.....

Shreya and meera smile and said -nhi  ham baate nhi  karenge .....

Daya said - Hmm.. Good Night 🌃......

Shreya and meera- Good Night🌃💤😴.......

And Daya move from there he reached in his room and sleep peacefully...

Here shreya and meera also move in there room shreya sat on bed and said " dii jiju ko aapke bina nind to aa jaye gi na" She said this in a teasing way while smiling....

Meera who is arrened the pillow sad unknownly- Ha aa jaye gi.... But then she realised the meaning of shreya's word so she look at her with socked and shy expressions .. Shreya is smiling and meera hit her with pillow and said - aaj kal bhut satan ho gi ho tum... Chup chap se so jaao...

Shreya laugh and said - hmm...
And they both sleep while shreya hug her sister.....

Shreya- today i was so happy 😊😁....

Meera just smile 😊... And then both sleep.....

Next morning 🌞..

Shreya and meera is sleeping while huging eachother...... Just then meera's sleep got disturb by alarm sound.... She heard the sound and cover her ear 👂with her one hand beacose her other hand is under shreya's head.... Meera cover her ear 👂for 2sec.
Just then shreya hug her tightly and said in her sleepy voice - dii stop the alarm...

Meera remove her hand  from her ear and she slowly open her eye's just then the alarm ⏰sound is stop.... So shreya again sleep..... And meera rub her eye's..... And look at shreya she is looking so beautifull while sleeping..... Her heair's fall on her face so meera remove them with her hand and place A soft kiss 😘on shreya forhead.....
And remove her hand under shreya's head and try to break the hug slowly so that shreya' sleep not get distrub.......
She move from bed just them the alarm sound again star and hear this shreya cover her ear's with pillow and turn....
Meera see this and smile and stop the alarm⏰.....
Meera move toward washroomto get fresh up and then she move toward  kitchen to make tea for her..... Meera is A early morning person she always wake up early......

Meera finish her tea and Start  completing her house work....
After tow hour's she complet her all house work and then she move toward her room..... She reached at her room and look at the bed where Daya is sleeping she smile to see him....

He sleeping while his mouth is open and his all pillow's fall on floor beside the bed..... He did not wear his shirt👔.... Becose he can't sleep wearing shirt...
He looking so Cute while sleeping..... Meera look at him and nob her head in "no" And move near the bead she take all pillow' and place them on bed..... And then she sat on bed near Daya and move her hand on his heair..... And then she place A soft kiss on his forhead..... She sat near him and look at his  cute chubby and innocent face for 5 min...
Then she move toward washroom to take A bath.....

Morning 8'o cloke....

Daya Sir slowly open his eyes but he con't see clearly so he rub his eyes and look at meera who is sat front of  mirror and combing her hair..... She wear A beautifull ligth pinck color's sari with A back less blouse....  Look at her smile....
Meera combing her heir's while she look at Daya who is  admiring her throughout the mirror.....

She smile at him and said - Uth gye aap....

Daya- Hmm....
And get up from bed and move near meera.... Meera also get up and look at him.... He his looking more handsome in  Messy hairs..... He come Near meera and hug her meera also hug him back....

Meera- Good morning....

Daya- Good morning....
Daya said in sleepy voice and place A soft kiss on meera's lips. Meera is socked by his action...

Meera- Kya kar rhe h aap....
While  she take A step back but daya Hold her by her waist and pull her close to him....

Daya- Aapni morning kiss le rha hu or kya..... And he about to kiss her but she place her hand on his lips....

Meera- Subah Subah suru mat ho jaaieye..... Or chodi ye mujhe..... Mujhe Breakfast bhi Bana h or shreya ko bhi utha na h.....

Daya remove hi hand and said- oky...... Par phale mujhe ye batao ki..... Tum he  guitar pasand ........

Meera place her hand on his solder and said- Ha mujhe pasand h......

Daya- To mujhe bataya kyu nhi.....

Meera- aapne pucha hi nhi kabhi...... Isliye....

Daya- Oh....

Meera- acha A chodi ye bhi....

Daya- oky... But first give me A kiss..... And pointing toward his  cheeks with his finger. ... Meera smile and kiss him.... Daya leave her and move toward washroom to get fresh up..... Meera also move from there to have A smile on her face...
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
Hey everone here iam done this
I hope you will like it....
Do vote and comment🙂💜💬...
. .......
....
Special thanks:- magical_wisher......
💜💜💜🐻