Chapter 25: Memories

It had been a month since Raven had been in a coma and he showed no signs of waking. Wren sat on the chair next to his bed, caressing his hand. A Healer would come in every so often to check up on him and give him his potions, but Wren would be the one to bath and change him, just like she did when he was a baby. Because no matter how much he'd grown, Raven would always be her baby.

She luckily didn't have to work at the moment as she was on Holiday for the whole summer. The Holiday was meant to be different though. She was going to take Raven to Norway as it was beautiful this time of year. They were going to go hiking, swimming, horseback riding, etc. They were going to have a wonderful time and she was looking forward to spending it with her son, but Voldemort had taken that all away from them.

Wren rested her head on Raven's bed by their hands. Her eyes were feeling heavy and she was going to rest a little, but she soon fell asleep. And as she fell into slumber, she did not dream. What she saw instead were memories.

The first memory she saw was the night of her wedding. It was after the ceremony and she was no longer Wren Maribelle, she was now Wren Mordecur. Their friends were greeting and congratulating them.

Her best friend Lily came up to her with a huge smile on her face and gave Wren a big hug. "Congratulations, Bestie!"

"Thank you, Lily." Wren said returning the hug happily.

"So, you're a Mordecur now, huh?" Lily teased after separating from the hug.

"Thank Merlin for that." Wren grumbled. "I can ditch the Maribelle name."

"Well, you can put those bad memories behind you." Lily said caressing Wren's hair. "Focus on your new family." She glanced to Qrow who had walked up and put his arm around Wren.

"Hey gorgeous." He said wrapping his arm around Wren and smiling.

"Hey handsome." Wren said warmly, smiling at him before giving him a kiss.

"I know I've said this many times before, but you two are so cute." Lily said in awe.

"Thanks, but I see something cuter." Wren said as a six year old Nymphadora was running up to her.

"Aunty Wren!" Nymphadora called. She was wearing a black dress and she managed to use her Metamorphmagus abilities to turn her hair purple, as the color theme of the wedding was black and purple.

"Hi, Nymphadora, don't you look cute." Wren cooed, picking her up.

"I told you not to call me that, you know I hate my name." Nymphadora pouted.

"And the whole world knows it." Andromeda sighed as she walked up to them. "Congratulations you two." She said smiling to Qrow and Wren.

"Thank you, Andy." They both said.

"Mummy, why couldn't I have a pretty name like Aunty Wren?" Nymphadora asked crossing her arms.

"Because Aunty Wren already claimed that name." Andromeda replied.

"Oh." Nymphadora said innocently.

"Aren't you going to congratulate Uncle Qrow and I, Dora?" Wren asked.

"Yep, we're officially married now." Qrow said, then kissed Wren's cheek.

"No! Aunty Wren's mine!" Nymphadora exclaimed, wrapping her arms around Wren's neck. All the adults just laughed at her cuteness.

James came up next to his wife. "Hey you two, everyone wants a group picture." He told Qrow and Wren, while pointing to their friends who were waiting.

Wren looked to all of her friends she had made. Sirius Black was there, along with Remus Lupin, Ted Tonks, Alastor Moody, Frank and Alice Longbottom, and the traitor Peter Pettigrew. If only she had just told Lily or Alastor where her and Qrow were going for their honeymoon instead of all of her friends, then Qrow would still be alive. She would still have a husband and Raven would've had a father.