Chapter Fourteen . . . A Dangerous Threat

"Josh?" I questioned myself. The man who raped me a year ago was sitting infront of me, smiling like he knew an inside joke. I felt my lips quiver and saw my whole world spin.

"Hello Kristine, miss me baby? You know I sure missed you." I felt something cold against my leg and even though I had jeans on I knew I would forever know that coldness.

"Josh, put it down." I whispered so nobody heard me. I don't know why I was being quiet this was the man who raped me.

"I will after you promise me a favor, hm?" I nodded.

"After class meet me in the janitors closet, you remember don't you Kristine it will be like old times. Besides we still have a lot to catch up on, right." Again I nodded, not sure of what to say, mostly because I didn't know what he would do to me.

"Good girl." He whispered and slid the knife back into his pocket.

"I'm sorry Mr. Cassidy, are we boring you?" The teacher asked and instantly my head went up. I forgot we were in class.

"No sir, just seeing what page we were on." He said with a smile that use to give me the chills, but now just made me feel dirty.

The class went on, Josh nor I talked to each other but I still remembered that there was knife in his pocket and that scared me.

I don't know how many minutes passed but the bell rang, scaring the holy living crap out of me. I felt a bump against my shoulder. Making me jump again.

"Why so jumpy Kris?" I glared at him but he only smiled. "Remember janitor's closet, two minutes." I nodded as he left. I put my stuff in my bag and felt a hand tap my shoulder. I let out a shriek but it was only Carrie.

"Kristine, are you okay?" I shook my head. Where did my voice go? I wondered. "Well, what's wrong?" I looked at the clock realizing that I only had anothe rminute.

"I gotta go." I said and grabbed my bag and went to the hallway. I looked both ways making sure no one was watching and made my way in.

"J-josh?" I called out in the darkness, and was grabbed before being slammed against the wall.

"Hello Kristine?" I couldn't see it but I felt the knife press against my neck.

"W-what do you want?" I asked trying to sound strong but I was failing, as always.

"One thing, and one thing only. I want to meet my son." I didn't think I heard him right at first but when I felt those eyes piercing into me I knew that I heard him right.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said and earned a punch in the face. I fell to the floor and tasted blood in my mouth. I covered my stomach with my one hand as Josh picked me up by the hair and slammed me against the wall.

"Our son. You know the one who is a year old and looks exactly like me."  I looked at him with wide eyes and a sob escaped my throat. How did he find out? I didn't tell anybody except . . . my dad?

"No." I whispered.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" He slammed me against the wall again.

"I said no. You can't have him." He put the knife to my throat and made a quick cut.

"No? No? We can do this the easy way or the hard way?" He pressed the knife to my stomach and my breathing picked up. My baby!

"Okay, okay." I whispered and he took the knife away.

"Good girl." He whispered and his hands gripped my hair tightly making me gasp. He took that advantage and kissed me, sloppily. He moaned and his hands went for my pants. Hot tears ran down my face. I couldn't do this again. I thought sadly.

He had my button undown and was going for my zipper. I took a deep breath in and raised my knee to his crotch.

"Ah." He yelled and I ran for the door. "Kristine! You bitch!" He yelled and I could hear him down the hallway. I continued running until I was in Tyler's room.

I slammed the door shut and rested my head against it when I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around and saw Tyler at his board hand in midword while students were watching.

"Miss Winchester?" He asked like a teacher but I saw the love in his eyes. "what are you doing?" He asked

"And was are your pants undone?" A male football student asked making the whole class laugh. I quickly did up my pants and looked around the class and saw they were staring at me.

One thing came to my head as I saw all the amused faces.

I'm so screwed.