chapter 7

A few days later their finals exams started. Shinchan didn't go to school during these days. He said he was sick and not feeling okay but everyone knew why he's skipping school. During exams kazama tried to see if shinchan was there but he never saw him.

Never

He never found shinchan again.

He asked around and heard that he came but kazama never saw him.

That day shinchan was broken to the point he went into the darkest darkness inside his head. He was misunderstood, lost his best friend, his lover, and how his lover hates him and doesn't even want to see his face. What a miserable life this fellow has.

After that day, none of his friends saw him. Other kids said that they saw shinchan around . Later that day at night Kazama realised how harsh he was at shinchan, and thought that maybe he should have listened to what shinchan had to say. He cried whole night thinking about shinchan and what he said .

He decided he'll apologise the next day so he went early to school but shinchan didn't come to school that day. Later he even went to their secret meeting place but shinchan wasn't there either. Kazama waited next day too but shinchan didn't come that day either. Each day went by but shinchan had stopped coming to school, even during exams kazama kept looking for him but didn't see shinchan. It was as if shinchan was hiding from him. He got worried if shinchan actually took his words seriously and started calling out his name but still with no luck he never found him.

He went to shinchan's house but found it locked from outside. He waited there till midnight for shinchan to arrive but shinchan never arrived there either.

Kazama was heartbroken that he actually did lose shinchan due to his harshness .

Everyone started looking for shinchan after their exams were over but they never found him ever again.

Even on the graduation day shinchan didn't come to get his certificate, instead one of his neighbours had come to take it for him. Later when they asked that neighbour he said that shinchan had moved out of the country just last night and he'll have to send this certificate in parcel. Hearing this kazama fell to his knees, and broke down in front of everyone. Nene, suzuki and masao tried their best to calm him down but today nothing was able to stop him from crying his heart out, he started complaining, blaming himself for how stupid he was to say all that to him, to say "I hate you" To someone who loves him endlessly. Kazama cried so much it was hard for him to even breathe properly. Others took him to somewhere nicer to calm him down.

That day kazama realised that he lost something that was the most precious thing to him ever.

He lost his love due to his stupidness.