chapter 4

Kazama and shin chan were a lovely pair, after shinchan got into a relationship with kazama he started to spend less time with his fans . Girls were upset because shinchan no longer gives them any attention and guys would invite him to play but shinchan would just deny them to go spent time with kazama.

Miyo, shin chan's biggest fan was really really upset about this. Miyo was his classmate and sat just a few desks away from shinchan.

She was ready to do anything shinchan tells her to.

He also teased and flirted with her too, in a joking way. But she took all that serious and when she got ignored by shinchan she was heartbroken . She got jealous of kazama. She hated him for how close they were and how strong their bond was. Her jealousy got the best of her one day .She could do anything to get shinchan to notice her, even if she has to break his heart by breaking their friendship.

Miyo didn't know that Shinchan was in a relationship with kazama. She just simply followed them one day trying to think of a way to break their friendship, when she saw them kissing in an alley.

She went straight home that day thinking of what that would mean. But she was too blind by her jealousy to be happy about it. She got more upset than she was. And came up with a plan to get them to hate each other.

Next day she approached shinchan herself, trying to make conversation.

" Hey shinchan, you don't hang out with us anymore, did something happen? " Miyo said, trying to show her charm while talking. But none of it affected shinchan because he was too focused on kazama to see her.

" Oh, um, finals are coming so i I'm trying to focus on my studies rather than anything else " He answered, not bothering to look at her.

His answer didn't quiet please her. So she tried to play her another card.

" Oh, then, um, can u help me with my study? I really need your help shinchan, pretty please " She said trying to act cute not knowing she was looking cringey and hell.

"Uh-but I'm not that good in studies, you should ask Kazama, he's the top of our class. Why are u asking me? " Said shinchan trying to avoid her as much as he could.

" But i wanna learn from you shinchan, please, don't say no. Or else I'll fail all my exams " She said faking her cry.

Shinchan didn't like to see anyone cry so he agreed in the end to teach her when he's free.

She told him to meet her after class in the school library and he agreed.

Kazama's had came home the day before so they all were going on a family dinner . So he went home early that day. Though shinchan didn't want him to leave, in the end he let go after a nice kiss.

*IN THE LIBRARY*

Shinchan waved goodbye to Kazama and set out to the school library, it was final exams' season so most of the students stayed at school to study after classes.

He heard her calling his name just as he entered the library. They both sat down in one of the corner seats and began to study.

After two hours of studying straight they decided to take a break. Shinchan went to outside for some air during that break and she went to get some drink.

But as we all know, she wasn't as nice as she was acting in front of him. She quickly went inside the library again without shinchan noticing and placed a note inside shinchan's bag.

When shinchan came back inside she made an excuse that her mom called her home . Both said goodbye to each other and went to each other's way.

Shinchan didn't go to his house. First he went to kazama's place to study but before that they both watched a short movie together and ate dinner.

After dinner they finally sat to study. Shinchan was trying to learn english works but it was a bit hard and with his funny personality they both laugh a lot during this. After studying for one and a half hours shinchan got bored of english, because he understood nothing out of it. He wanted to study another subject but was too tired to take his books out of his bags so he asked kazama to take them out. Kazama happily went there to take both their books but as kazama was taking out shinchan's books he found something there. A note folded inside . It was the same note Miyo placed inside his bag. Kazama took it out and saw something written on the top.

"𝙏𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣 "