chapter 12

*in the party hall *

Shinchan was sitting with Tamiko, having dinner, when he realised Kazama hadn't come back yet.

Even though he was mad at him, and was angry for what he made him go through. But somewhere in his heart he cared. He still cared for the boy he loved. When he moved to Canada he met Tamiko in his university, they became good friends. But even though he was getting married to Tamiko, somehow he can't stop thinking about Kazama.

Two hours have already passed and Kazama still hasn't returned. Just then he gets a text. It was from Kazama.

It said , " Thanks for everything shinchan. I know you hate me now for what I made you go through. You won't have to forgive me for anything. I'm sorry for everything my love. Just know that I love you till death, be happy in your married life. "

Shinchan read it and got worried about why kazama is talking that way. He wanted to look for him. He told Tamiko about the situation, Tamiko knew about his past so she understood and also went to help him look for Kazama. They told Mr. Kaneari and he ended the party so he can go look for him. He told his other men to go look for Kazama too.

Everyone got into looking for Kazama. They searched for him everywhere. Shinchan also looked everywhere calling his name. Looked every corner, looked at every place he could think of at that moment. Tamiko and others couldn't find him. Just then shinchan remembered where he could be. He ran, as fast as he could. He almost got in an accident while running but he didn't stop. He knew where Kazama could be and he wanted to reach there as soon as possible.

" What are u even thinking you stupid jerk, you better not do anything stupid that'll make me hate you more " Shinchan thought to himself.

He knew it was that river, at the outskirts of the city. Where they had so many memories together, the only place which belonged to only them. The place he found out Kazama liked him, the place they promised to stay together. The place he knew Kazama would be there when he's hurt.

He wasted no time and reached there to find Kazama crying curled up in a ball. He was there, Kazama. Kazama was there, Shinchan was right .

Kazama was crying, screaming, blaming himself for what he did to shinchan, for what he made him go through.

Kazama was lost in his head, he realised that shinchan never betrayed him. It was all a plan and he fell for it. Hurted shinchan to the point he had to leave the country. " I'm such a stupid " He was blaming himself more and more. Just then he felt two strong arms wrapping around his waist . He got startled and turned around to see shinchan burying his head in the crook of his neck.

"Shinchan? Why a-are y- " Before he could say anything, Shinchan pressed his lips against his. Kazama was shocked. He thought he might be dreaming. He couldn't believe what was happening.

Shinchan pulled away and put his face in the crook of Kazama's neck and said "why are you such an idiot? Did you really think I would be enjoying my life after leaving you and marrying someone else? Why are you so blind? How can u not see how much I wanted to kiss you the moment i saw you? How can u not see how much I wanted to hold you and hug you and just kiss you ? "

"B-but y- "

"Shhh-.. Don't say anything. Let me finish, " Said shinchan stopping kazama.

" You seriously thought I'd be in love with Tamiko? We were getting married because her father was forcing her to find someone quickly, and as we were pretty close and I was also trying to cope with the pain, we decided to get married. I had nothing else to lose or gain so I agreed. But I never stopped loving you. You were always in my heart . All I could think of everyday was you. Even the alcohol couldn't erase you from my mind. The moment I came back to Japan all I could think of was what I would say if I saw you again. I was scared you might still hate me. "Why did you hate me kazama?" * shinchan's voice started to wobble * " why did u hate me so much? ""Why? What had happened to us? ".. These questions hauntes me everyday. Every second. But when I saw you crying it broke my heart. All i wanted there was to hug you. To hold you. To love you . To let you know that i care. ".

Shinchan started crying on his shoulder letting out all the pain that was in his heart. He cried and cried. Uncontrollable sobs and tears, both souls who were shattering inside were holding on to each other at that moment. That moment every tear that fell , every word that was said, everything was true and held a lot of pain. Kazama held shinchan as he cried. Shinchan needed someone to cry on. And he finally found the person,the shoulder he can rest his head on. Later when he calmed down Kazama told him how it was all Milo's doing and said sorry but Shinchan forgave him for everything and kissed him again.

As they were making up for everything and clearing everything Tamiko reached there.

"U-um Tamiko, I-i'm sorry, i- " Shinchan was searching for words .

"It's fine shinchan, I knew you loved him even though you were marrying me, it's totally fine, I'm happy for both of you. " Said Tamiko with joy

" B-but, aren't you mad that I'm still in love with kazama? " Shinchan asked, worried about her.

" Ahh, why would I be mad? Dude! You're my best friend. I'm happy for you.. And for your kind information, it was actually a plan to get you and Kazama to meet again, " Said Tamiko with a wink.

Just then Mr. Kenari arrived and said " Well well Kazama. How's the surprise? My daughter planned this all. "

"B-but sir, what about all the guests? What would you say to them? " Said kazama ,worried

" Ahh my child, don't worry, everything is fine. They will forget everything in a few days. Don't worry about them. Shinchan came back after all these years, go spend some time with him and clear out every misunderstanding between you two. " Said Mr. Kenari happily.

Tamiko then went and hugged them both and they all laughed happily.

Shinchan and Kazama finally came back together after all these years of suffering.