chapter 10

Kazama ran and ran until he reached the bathroom. He went inside and locked the door from inside. He buried his face into his knees and started crying uncontrollably. His uncontrollable sobs made it harder to breathe. His vision was blurry from all the tears and the aching in his heart seemed to be aching more and more.

There at the party hall, Mr. Kaneari noticed kazama's absence and asked tami "Where did Kazama go after you two talked?"

"Yes we talked but then he said excuse me and then idk..'' said tami. Meanwhile Shinchan who had been silently observing these things for so long finally spoke "Tamiko I'm just coming from the bathroom" And he stepped towards the bathroom.

When he reached the bathroom he noticed the door locked and heard sobs from inside. He immediately knew who it was. He didn't say anything, for a while he just stayed there.. Standing, listening to the sobs and cries. He knocked a few times, which startled Kazama a bit.

"W-who is there? " Kazama said, panicking that someone might have heard him crying.

Shinchan heard his voice and knew what was going on, but left without saying anything, silently. Not a single emotion was visible on his face.

After a while, Kazama came out of the bathroom fixing his hair and suit. He looked in the mirror and tried to put himself together. Then he went outside, just as he entered he bumped into shinchan.

He looked up and panicked a bit, staggering he said

"H-hello, congratulations on your e-engagement "

Shinchan had no emotions in his face but his eyes held hatred, so much that kazama's heart sank into the deepest darkness.

"Sorry i showed you my face, forgive me " Said shinchan with an emotionless voice. And started to walk away.

"N-NO, wait! " Kazama said, grabbing his hands trying to stop him.

Shinchan looked back but quickly pulled away his hands.

"Don't go, please, I need to talk to you, please" Kazama said, tears burning in his eyes, voice cracking at the end.

"But there's nothing to talk about. What will you even say? " Said shinchan.

" I'm sorry, I really am, please, don't walk away from me like that, I really can't -" Before kazama could finish what he was saying, Shinchan grabbed his hands and pulled him outside.

"S-shinchan? Where are u t-taking me? " Said kazama confused.

" Say what you want to say now. " Said shinchan looking at him directly.

" S-shinchan, look, i-i am really sorry for what I did that day. Please give me a chance.please don't leave me " Said Kazama looking down.

" Sorry? Chance?? What are you talking about kazama?? ISN'T THIS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANTED!?! shinchan said loudly with so much anger that Kazama got scared.

" YOU WANTED THIS ALL! YOU WANTED ME TO GO AWAY AND NEVER SHOW YOU MY FUC*ING FACE! you were the one who left me that day, you didn't even listen to anything I had to say, YOU DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT ME!! And now you're talking about a chance?? Saying sorry??

YOU SAID YOU HATE ME DAMN IT!

YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW I FELT!!?"

Shinchan was shouting at kazama, he was angry, sad, in pain.

"You have no fuc*ing idea of how I felt back then, all u wanted was for me to never show u my face. Yes! I listened to you.. I gave u what u wanted. Is that not enough!? What else do u want me to do now??! It's not like I can erase my existence! " Shinchan said.