Chapter 1

𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾- 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗌𝗎𝗄𝖾 𝖭𝗈𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖲𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 - 𝖡𝗂𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 - 𝖤𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖼 𝖤𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖾𝗋𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗌- 𝖤𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗅𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾, 𝖠𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 ...

𝖲𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 - 𝖡𝗂𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅
𝖯𝗋𝗈𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 - 𝖤𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖼 𝖤𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖾𝗋
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗌- 𝖤𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗅𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾, 𝖠𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁, 𝖠𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌, 𝖤𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝗂𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝗇𝗈 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗐

𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾- 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗌𝗎𝗄𝖾 𝖭𝗈𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖲𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 - 𝖡𝗂𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 - 𝖤𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖼 𝖤𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖾𝗋𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗌- 𝖤𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗅𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾, 𝖠𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 ...

𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾- 𝖳𝗈𝗋𝗎 𝖪𝖺𝗓𝖺𝗆𝖺
𝖲𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒- gay
𝖯𝗋𝗈𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇- 𝖶𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌 𝖺𝗍 𝖪𝖺𝗇𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗌- 𝖨𝗆𝗆𝖺𝖼𝗎𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖽, 𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽. 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗌.

𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾- 𝖳𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗄𝗈 𝖪𝖺𝗇𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖯𝗋𝗈𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇- 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗌𝗎𝗄𝖾𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗌- 𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝖽𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝖯𝗋𝗈𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇- 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗌𝗎𝗄𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗌- 𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝖽𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝖾

These three are the main characters of the story as well as other characters are-
✿𝖭𝖾𝗇𝖾
✿ 𝖬𝖺𝗌𝖺𝗈
✿ 𝖡𝗈 chan

____________________________________________

It was a summer evening when a storm came knocking at the door of the Nohara family. The head of their family Hiroshi Nohara passed away because of a road accident. The darkness of the loss made a huge impact on their life and they were forced to move away from the city. But shinchan decided to stay here for another year as he wanted to complete his study in Kasukabe high school. So Misae took Himawari with her and moved to somewhere more comfortable for their family and near to the place Misae worked. Shinchan was suffering a great deal of pain and struggle as he had to live alone now. But he had his friends with him, Nene chan, Masao, Suzuki, and his best friend Kazama.

Shinchan was a carefree person. Always going with the flow of life, never complaining about anything. Always having a smile on his face no matter what situation. He was also popular among kids for his unique talents, girls were ready to die for him, even the guys were his fans. He loved teasing people, especially Kazama. He used to tease kazama in front of his fans and poor kazama had to put up with shinchan because he had no other choice. Their friendship was funny yet strong .

He was in his last years of high school when his father died. After that he grew a bit more closer to his friends specially Kazama. Kazama's father also stays outside of the country a lot due to work. So Kazama understands a bit of how it feels not having his father around much. He grew a bit softer towards shinchan but shinchan started to tease him more after that.
They hung out a lot, shinchan practically started to stay at their house. They played games together, went to school, and had a lot more memories together than with others . Nene,Masao, and Suzuki also came over a lot to make sure Shinchan never feels the absence of his father.

Shinchan and Kazama sat together in high school. They were just a few months away from their final exams so they all were studying hard. As we all know shinchan is a bit of dumb but this time he wanted to study hard too. So, he asked Kazama to help him.
They stayed up late nights together to finish their study.
During all that time they were developing a bond more special than friends. Kazama didn't knew but he fell first for shinchan.

Kazama used to stare at Shinchan when he slept on his books while studying, made sure he ate or not, made sure he got a nice night's sleep, and made sure he's doing good. But he never let shinchan know that Kazama cares that much, cause if he did shinchan would have teased him more. So, kept to himself.
Everytime shinshan would tease him, his face would go all red. But he had to hide it or else everyone would have found out. Despite him Trying to hide it everyone knew that they had a spark between them. And everyone teased them every now and then. Shinchan never paid any mind to it but Kazama liked it very much inside.

Kazama wanted to confess his love but was afraid that shinchan won't feel the same and he'll lose everything. It was like a war inside him. A war between mind and heart. He wanted to tell shinchan how much he loved him and wanted to kiss him or hug him or just hold him tight to himself not as a best friend but a lover but was too afraid of losing his best friend because of it. During their high school life they had a secret place they often ran away to hide from school and others. At the outskirts of the kasukabe town there was a small river where they often went fishing Just to pass the time. Kazama found it first then one day shinchan found it while following Kazama. But no one else knew about that place except them. So , it kinda became a secret between those two.
Kazama often went there to calm himself whenever there was a war between his mind and heart. The river was calming, peaceful, and it's water was soothing. He watched many sunsets trying to calm his racing heart there.

It was a sunny day with cherry blossoms blooming beautifully on trees. The roads were pink and the sky was beautifully blue with white fluffy clouds roaming carefree. They were in their secret place. Shinchan was laying under a cherry tree while kazama had his feets in the water. They were talking about simple things or how beautiful the spring is while shinchan dozed off while talking. Kazama found it funny and went near him. He watched how beautiful shinchan's face is, his small hair making him look a bit funny but beautiful at the same time. His slow breathing with a rhythm unknown to others. Kazama has watched him like this a lot of times but finds him differently handsome each time. He makes out shinchan's face's shape in the air. He saw how softly his eyes were closed and wondered what kind of dream he might be dreaming in this spring afternoon. His eyes went to his lips and saw how softly those were parted at the center. He thought of how they might feel on his lips. He unknowingly got a bit closer to him. He felt his breath on his face, a little bit more and they might actually kiss. Kazama was mesmerised by shinchan's majestic beauty. The next thing he knew was his lips were crushing against that beautiful set of lips.
He didn't know why he did it but he did it. He kissed shinchan.