93

Because Mo Linyuan proclaimed amnesty, Mo Country brimmed with jubilation.

After all the red tape was over without mistake, on the same evening, it was finally only Ye Mu and Mo Linyuan alone.

Under the blazing candles, the original golden emperor’s bed had changed into the wedding sheets, becoming somewhat unfamiliar.

Ye Mu nervously sat there, waiting for the next thing.

How to describe this feeling? She originally felt she was confident, but when the time really had arrived, it was hard to feel at ease, feeling as if she was a lamb waiting to be slaughtered.

When Mo Linyuan came in, he saw Ye Mu sitting upright and still. He faintly smiled, his delicate phoenix eyes narrowing, carrying a naughty implication.

“Xiao Mu-er, you’re nervous?” he said, lifting her head covering. Ye Mu immediately raised her head to look at him, those big and innocent eyes looking moist at this moment, making Mo Linyan couldn’t resist giving a light kiss on her eyes.

“You’re really beautiful today.”

Mo Linyuan’s gentle words made Ye Mu shiver from head to toe. Her mouth slightly open, she didn’t know what to say. Then, the phoenix coronet on her head was removed.

With that weight reduced, she felt relieved, subconsciously saying “thank you”.

Mo Linyuan only said, “If you want to thank me, just saying it is not enough.”

Then what should be done? Ye Mu just raised her head when Mo Linyuan kissed her lips. The next second, she was pushed down! That passionate kiss made Ye Mu’s body burn. It was only after a while that she pushed away Mo Linyuan, and stammered:

“I haven’t removed my makeup!”

Mo Linyuan loosened his collar. “Yeah?”

He was towering above her now, looking like an evil demon. “But I can’t wait anymore!”

He didn’t wait for Ye Mu’s response, bending over once again. The kiss this time was deeper and wilder, making Ye Mu unable to breathe!

Her clothes were stripped off one by one. Mo Linyuan wanted to be gentle at first, but when the moment approached, he just wanted to be unrestrained!

At last, Ye Mu was stripped bare. The two were very intimate again, but whether it was because it was too intense or not, Ye Mu felt something warm flowing below. She lowered her head to look, and her entire person froze!

“M-my menstruation came!”

This voice definitely spoiled the fun. Mo Linyuan only felt like a tub of water directly poured straight down his head.

“What did you say?”

Ye Mu blushed, pulling over the quilt on the side to cover. She said with much embarrassment, “My menstruation came.”

That moment, Mo Linyuan was so irascible he wanted to kill someone!

He calmed down for a while before taking a deep breath. Seeing the sheets stained with specks of blood from who knows when, his temples throbbed endlessly. He clearly had calculated the time well, but he didn’t know this thing would happen in advance.