Time to be honest

-Tay-Z

It's been 2 days, Kayoncé is in a coma. The doctors said she could wake up at any time, the night she collapsed, I called emergency services. It felt like they took forever to arrive. I used her phone to call her bestfriends & family to let them know what happened.
I thought I was gonna lose her... *clears throat*
Uhm it could've been worse, I'm thankful she's still here and not- .. you know. I love her with my whole entire heart..

-Kayoncé's mom

I can't believe this happened, the night I received a call from her phone... I was thinking maybe she just wanted to check in on me, but I was wrong. I heard a deep voice and it was 𝘛𝘢𝘺-𝘻. I didn't know she was talking/seeing anyone but that don't matter right now. I'm just gonna keep praying for her and hoping for the best *kisses Kayoncé's forehead*.

- Kayoncé's dad

I'm speechless and lost for words, I-I don't even wanna speak at the moment. " 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦 "  he says as tears roll down his face.

- Nylange (her sister)

I love you so much sis *cries*.. I-I don't know what I would do without you, I'm sorry for not being around.. I know you wanted me to focus on myself but... *cries*

- Melly (her bestie)

KK!!! *hugs* , if you can hear me... just know we all love you and will always be here for you no matter what, don't give up...just keep fighting!

- Nichelle (her bestie)

I love you so much... you got this!! Everything is gonna be okay, We are here for you. *kisses and hugs*

1 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 3 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩
𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺...

-Kayoncé

So I'm perfectly fine, my anxiety just got really bad that night & I hit my head when I passed out.
Even tho I wasn't communicating/100% conscious I heard every single word my friends and family said and boy what would I do without them...

I still haven't told Tay how I felt about him but today is the day I'll be honest and let him know, I'm in love with him! I'm gonna go take a shower, do my make up, my hair & moisturize my skin. I'm gonna dress up real nice for Tay.. *blushes* .

Kay's outfit: