The "friendly" brunch

-Tay-z

I felt bad for yelling at Kayoncé. I don't know what was going through my head, but I should go ahead inside to meet up with Becky.

"Heyyy fellaaa!" She said while smiling.

"whats up!" I said. She looked so good, she had on this sexy short fitted dress that was black.

The dress:

"How do I look?" Becky asked while doing a 360

"You look so sex- good..!" I almost said the wrong thing outloud..

"Mmm thank you handsome, so how's your wife?" Becky said while being sarcastic.

"She's good, you should meet her.. I-I think y'all would be great friends" I said nervously.

She laughed and said "do she even know your here with me? Or did you not tell her because I'm your dirty little secret?"

"she don't know I'm here with you, but it's not a secret.. " I stated.

"Let's be honest, she probably thinks your out working or something. Cause I know I wouldn't want my man out with another female.. especially if I don't know her." She said while shrugging her shoulders.

I started to feel a little guilty. But I just changed the subject & said "Let's order food, I'm starving" & she agreed.

-After they ate

I walked her to her car, & told her it was nice hanging out.

"That's it? You should come see my place. It's not to far from here." She said with a smirk on her face.

"Uh okay sure, but I can't be long." I stated.

I then followed her to her luxurious town house, it was very modern and neat where she lived. As I walked inside her house she put her keys on a hanger and looked at me.

"Look this is my fire place, I got it built in when I moved here."  Becky said as she turned it on.

"Oh ok it looks real nice. You have a amazing home" I said while looking around.

"I also have a pool & jacuzzi on my upstairs balcony. I never get in them tho because it would be more entertaining with someone in it with me" she said while winking at me. "How about we get in it together....and don't say nothing else about your wifey,  Cause right now it's just me and you" she says while taking off her dress.

"Listen Beck-" before I could even get out what I was saying she covered my mouth & started un-buttoning my shirt.

"Have some fun, stop thinking about your wife. She'll see you again.. later" she stated while leading me upstairs.

She didn't have on anything but black thongs. She didn't even have a bra on.. it kinda turned me on.

"Now, I know you don't have any swimming clothes. So take everything off... think of it as if we're going skinny dipping." Becky said as she giggled.

I slowly started taking my pants and boxers off. I was hard af but I tried to relax so it wouldn't be as noticeable.

"See, not that hard huh?....Well you are but taking your clothes off wasn't." She said while laughing.

"I mean your 99.8% naked.. I can't help it" I said.

"Don't worry, because these panties are coming off too" Becky said while biting her lips.

Her body was so perfect... I know I'm wrong but I can't resist.

"Ou a curve.. damn handsome, you got it all how I like it " she said while walking close to me.

She then starts kissing my neck & rubbing on my hard d^ck. I pick her up and lay her on the bed, I start sucking on her cherries. She moans a little & says "put it in, and take control". Her saying that made me harder than ever, I stick the tip in slowly & tease for a good 5 minutes.

"Stop playing & make me your waterfall" she says while smiling.

Soon as I push it all the way in she starts moaning loud. "F^CKKK" she yells.

"Uhuh, you asked for it" I say while stroking her really hard. "g-go fa-faster" Becky says as her eyes rolls to the back of her head.

Suddenly my phone starts to ring. "DONT STOP IM ABOUT TO CU-" Becky says & she begins squirting.
"Round 2?" I asked while laughing.

"I wanna be able to walk tomorrow" she said while smiling. "Was it your wife calling you?" She asked while looking annoyed.

"yes, I'm gonna go ahead and go it's getting late"
I said while putting my clothes on.

———————————————————————

-Kayoncé

Alright well I might as well clean up, since I got the house to myself right now.

I start by getting all of my favorite cleaning products, then I play my music so I can vibe out and get through this house.

*2 hours later*

"Alright I'm done cleaning up, ima go ahead and make dinner for my husband. He's just gonna have to warm his food up when he get back, because that shit he pulled earlier had me all the way messed up" I said to my self while prepping dinner.

After I put the food in the oven, I go up stairs to take a shower. Once I finish I lotion my body up and spray perfume on. I made baked spaghetti so I left it in the over on low for a good 25 minutes & then took it out.

I took a 30 minute nap & woke up.

"It's damn near 10pm, let me call Tay." I said to myself while dialing his number.

His phone rung at least 6 times, and I didn't get answer. I started to get worried so I just waited 15 minutes before calling again.

"I'm home!" Tay shouted as he locks the door.

"Heyyy baby, where you been?" I asked.

"I told you I had things to do today." Tay stated.

"Baby you been gone since this morning... what type of things you had to do today?" I asked with my arms crossed.

"Work related things sexy, but I'm back now & I'm really tired" Tay said while approaching the stairs.

"But baby I made dinner for you & im kinda in the mood..." I said. "Thank you but not now Kayoncé." Tay says while walking up stairs.

See now I'm pissed off because one, he never turns down sex when I ask. Secondly, I made dinner for him and he didn't even ask what I cooked... better yet he ain't eat any. I'm checking that damn phone.

Thank you for reading.

Tay finna get ittt ouuuweee stay tuned.