𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

╔═════════════════╗
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
╚═════════════════╝

1) There will be some sexual parts, Like some skin showing and possibly kissing... (Definitely kissing because of the club scene)

2) Art/Music/Etc don't belong to me! Unless told otherwise! If the owner of the Art/Music/Etc doesn't approve of me sharing it here please tell me and I'll take it down.

3) If I see hate on this story or minors (Aka under the age of 13) I'll have to mute you.

4) The storyline and the characters don't belong to me they belong to James Dashner (But I think you know that), I only own (Y/n) and how she affects the storyline and the characters.

5) There will be blood in the story mainly because of all of the fights that happen, It would also be described in great detail.

6) The story is a various x reader which is not mentioned in the title! (Y/n) will be liking girls and guys! If you do not support LGBTQIA+ I would kindly ask you to leave without making any comments about it.

7) There will be mentions of suicide for other characters as well as (Y/n) but don't worry she won't kill herself only think about it briefly in the first chapter.

╔═════════════════╗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
╚═════════════════╝

1) In the first book aka The Maze Runner, There are not only Grievers but there are also Beetle Blades which are from the books.

2) Originally in the books and in the movies Teresa and Thomas are lovers and Love interests, In my fanfic I changed that. Now, Thomas and Teresa are siblings.

Thank you for reading my book, If you have any suggestions please write to me! Thank you for reading have a good:

Day/Night/Evening.

<3