Solby #7 "What the fuck Elton?!"

{Sam/3rd Pov:} (I listened to this song while reading so if you wanna hear my like- thoughts perspective then here ya go!) !TW! MENTIONS OF SH, MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, AND MENTAL ABUSE??

Sam woke up to yelling downstairs, except this time it wasn't the type of yelling that the Trap house usually hears, which is whenever Corey is making skits with Aaron or Colby. This time the yelling downstairs was full of hatred and anger, which isn't normal for this house. Sam recognized those voices.

Sam slowly got up with a groan, making his way to the door. Sam walked downstairs just to be met with a furious Elton and a hopeless Colby. What the fuck is going on?.. Sam thought to himself as he got to the last step. Sam knew that this wasn't going to be good..

"Colby! Why the hell would you do that?!" Elton shouted, Sam could tell Colby was about to break down, there were tears threatening to burst out of his eyes. Sam looked at Colby with sympathy, as Colby's full attention was the floor. Colby was just staring at the floor seeming like he wanted to get away from everyone and everything.

"I don't know! Maybe because you've been treating me like shit!!" Colby screamed at Elton as he raised his head, Sam stepped towards Colby putting a hand on his shoulder. Colby's body tensed up in a reaction from the hand on his shoulder.

"Colbs? What's going on.." Sam said groggily as a yawn escaped his lips. Colby's body seemed relieved at the sound of Sam's voice. Sam wrapped his arms around the brunettes waist and stuffed his head in his shoulder since he was so tired.

"Nothing Sam, don't worr-" 

"Colby has been cutting himself." Elton cut Colby off, Sam's head quickly lifted from Colby's shoulder and his eyes widened. Colby's eyes were filled with tears as he backed away from Sam slowly. Colby looked at Sam with a look of sorrow, which was the look that Colby gave Sam when he was about to kill himself.

"W-What?" Sam asked with a stutter. He looked at Colby with a sympathetic but also shocked look on Sam's face. He would never do that?! He left that all behind.. right? At least that's what Sam thought. Sam had no idea that Colby never quit.

"Yeah, I know it's shocking!" Elton exclaimed, as he walked towards Colby. Colby backed away from Elton until he hit the wall. Elton pushed Colby back a little, putting his fingertips against Colby's chest. Colby whimpered slightly, as he looked down.

"C-Colby.. Is this true?" Sam asked, cautiously walking closer to Colby. Colby shook his head quickly, trying to get away from Elton. Sure enough, Colby was lying.

"Yes It's fucking true! Look!" Elton yells, as he grabs Colby's wrists causing him to yelp. Tears fell down Colby's face as he looked away. Sam's eyes widened at the fact that Elton didn't care if he hurt Colby. Which made Sam furious.

"Yo, yo, yo! Elton you're hurting him!" Sam shouts as Elton pulls down Colby's sleeves which reveals nine clean cuts on each arm. Sam's eyes widened as he gasped while tears threatened to fall. Colby looked petrified as he tried to get out of Elton's grasp. 

"See?! This little bitch has been cutting himself for no reason! He has the perfect life and he decides to get attention! See?! Why can't you be fucking normal for once Colby?!" Elton had no shame when he said all of those traumatizing words to Colby, which made Sam want to punch Elton right on the spot. 

"What the fuck Elton?!" Sam shouts as he walks up to Elton at a fast pace. Colby's head hangs low as he tries not to be seen. Tears fall onto the hard wooden floor.

"How could you say that?! Colby's been through so much and you just decide to break him down more?? I thought you fucking cared about him!" Sam shouts as he slaps Elton across the face. Colby lets out a sob and Elton lets go of Colby's wrists from the impact of Sam's hand hitting him across the face. Elton stares at Sam in shock as guilt washes over his features. 

"Colby I- I'm so sorry.." Elton says as he reaches out to Colby. Colby flinches backwards and stares at Elton with pure sadness on his face as sorrowful tears fall down his face. Colby rushes out the door and Sam doesn't hesitate to run after him.

"Colby! Colbs! Come back, please!" Sam shouts as he sees Colby's car go through the driveway. 

"Oh no, no, no, no, this isn't good!" Sam whisper - shouts at himself. Shit what am I doing just standing here?! Sam runs back inside to grab his car keys and runs back out heading towards his car.

Its been twenty minutes, Sam has been rushing to suicide bridge since he knew Colby went there to cool off or sometimes... Cut. Sam stopped the tears from flowing since he had to stay strong for himself and Colby.

Sam arrived to suicide bridge as he full on sprinted towards the figure sitting on the edge of the bridge. Sam instantly wraps his arms around the figure, holding the brunette tightly. Colby turns and digs his head into Sam's shoulder, sobbing. 

"I-I'm so sorry I-I didn't m-mean to break our p-promise!" Colby sobbed loudly as he blamed himself, but honestly he didn't need to be ashamed. Everyone in the trap house came across their own problems, some were worse than others but that didn't matter. Colby was going through a deep depression at the moment. Memories flooded back to him that made him feel guilty, including hate comments and people saying that he didn't deserve Sam.

"Shhhh.. Shh.. It's okay Colbs.. It's not your fault, for anything." Sam cooed softly as he caressed Colby's hair gently as a coping mechanism for Colby. To Sam's surprise, Colby fell asleep in Sam's arms. At suicide bridge. Sam picked Colby up bridal - style and carried hi back to his car. They would have to come back to get Colby's car in the morning. 

Sam placed Colby in the car seat and climbed into the car as well. Soft snores escaped Colby's lips as Sam placed his hand on Colby's thigh, gripping it slightly from time-to-time, in a gentle way.

Sam just hoped that Elton would apologize immediately. Not to him, but Colby. 

Nothing would tear them apart.

Even death couldn't break these two from each other. 

-yaoifanficsyaoi