{Solby #5 - Sleep.}

A/N: This is honestly just a quick filler chapter soooo, yeah. I'm just trying to get ideasssss.

Colby's Pov:

I'm so bored. Aaron's downstairs playing Fortnite, Corey's out with Devyn, Elton's... well, being Elton, and Sam is sleeping. I got home late last night from some stupid party and my head is still banging from last night's hangover. Lately, me and Sam have been very distant because of Sam and Kat's Relationship.. I may have slight jealousy.. Ok fine. I am really, really jealous. I want to be Kat, I want Sam to hold me in his arms, I want Sam to kiss me, and cuddle me. I know, I know, I seem needy, but maybe that's a good thing? I don't know.. But I'm so tired. I keep trying to fall asleep, but it's just not working.. Sam. All I can think about is just, Sam.

I get so fed up with my thoughts that I get up from my bed, and open the door. He won't mind.. Right? I slowly open Sam's door. He's surprisingly awake, he's just scrolling on twitter. "What's up Colbs?" Sam asks in a tired voice. I say nothing and walk over to the other side of his bed. "You okay?.." He asks, I just nod. I try to sleep but I feel Sam's gaze on me. I turn over to look at him. He just stares into my eyes.

Sam slowly starts to lean closer to me. His soft lips touch mine, as my eyes widen at the sudden feeling. I push him away lightly. "Dude, what about Kat?" I ask, "I broke up with her a week ago.." He mumbles, I take his response as a privilege as I lean in to kiss him deeply and passionately. But instead he beats me to it and kisses me first, I kiss back as our lips move in sync and I get pushed back against the bed. I pull away gasping for air, Sam smirks while he stares into my eyes. I smile lightly looking back at him. He lays down beside me and I move closer to him, putting my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Thump... thump... thump... And that was the sound that put me to sleep.

A/N: UHHH YEAH? I'LL TRY TO POST TOMORROOWWWW.. BUT I'M NOT SURE IF I'LL BE ABLE TO.. I may try to do some smut soon... NOT NEXT CHAPTER THOUGH. I'm thinking of ideas, I might do some 👏drama👏 next chapter. CYAA!!