{Solby #3 - The Abandoned Hospital, Finale}

A/N: TW!: Fake blood, Fake Death, and If there's anything else I'll mention it. ANYWAYS!! UH THIS IS PART 2. (no shit sherlock) BUT YEAH. ENJOY?

Sam ran, panting heavily wanting to make sure his best friend was okay.. No not wanting.. Needing to make sure Colby is okay. He panted and panted as his thighs and calves were aching.. But it was all for Colby. Sam took a sharp left and then a right just to be horrified with the sight in front of him..

TW: FAKE BLOOD AND FAKE DEATH LMFAO

"SAM!!" Jake cried out, Sam noticed the tears in Jake's eyes.. Sam looked down only to see his worst nightmare. "C-Colby??..." Sam stuttered in fear of seeing his best friend's lifeless body slowly bleed out. NO! NO! NO! "NO! NO! PLEASE! COLBY! NOT AGAIN!" Sam cried out as he held his friend's body in his arms. The thing is, Sam never got to tell Colby what he wanted to tell him his whole life. Jake was on his knees absolutely balling his eyes out. "JAKE! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Sam screamed as he let his tears drip onto Colby's blood filled clothing. "I-I came t-to check on C-Colby and found him lying on the g-ground bleeding with a k-knife next to h-him.." Jake sobbed, still not looking up. Sam was in shock and full of rage. "I'M GONNA KILL THEM.. COLBY!! PLEASE! STAY WITH ME!! YOUR EVERYTHING I HAVE!!" Sam cries, shoving his head on Colby's shoulder. Colby flutters his eyes open, while Jake gives him a little wink while Sam is still crying in Colby's shoulder. Colby shuts his eyes quickly and grunts. "C-Colby??.." Sam looks up from Colby's shoulder. Colby scrunched his eyes and slowly opened them blinking. "S-Sam?..." Colby mumbles looking in the deep blue eyes that are now filled with tears. "C-COLBY!!" Sam cries, holding him tightly, pulling the brunette's body even closer to him. "S-Sam.. I h-have to t-tell y-you something..." Colby winces, "W-What?? P-Please tell m-me you're going to b-be o-okay.." Sam cries trying to hold back sobs. "I-Its.... IT'S A PRANK!" Colby shouts, jumping out of Sam's arms. "W-What..?" Sam stutters in shock looking at his bloody but alive best friend. "Hey, Hey, It's okay, I'm okay..!" Colby says while opening his arms. Sam runs into them as Colby rests his head on Sam's shoulder. "I-I thought you died again... I should've known it was a prank.. Again." Sam says having a light smile on his face from his little joke. "I love you.." I mumble, but Colby hugs me tighter and says "I love you too.." "Y-You do?.." I say letting go of Colby. "I do.." Colby says, smiling lightly. Jake's just standing there taking pictures. Classic. I think to myself. "W-Will you be my boyfriend?.." I ask. "Of course, Sammy." Colby replies, smiling even harder. "Thank you, Colb's.." I say confidently.

*Hours later*

Me and Colby are cuddling, His head laying on my chest, snoring lightly. I smile to myself. I finally got to tell him what I wanted to do my whole life. "I love you too.." His words keep replaying in my mind. I smiled lightly and played with the Brunettes' hair. I kiss his head and slowly start to fall asleep with the warmth of a body on top of me. "I love you.. And I'll protect you for as long as I live.." I whisper, but apparently he heard it because right before I fell asleep I heard a tired voice say "I love you too.."

*In the morning*

Sam wakes up to the warmth of a body on him, the brunette's hair on his chest. Sam tries to get up, but he hears the brunette's voice "Stay.. please." Sam nods and lays back down playing with the brunette's hair, smiling to himself. Colby's mine, I won't let anyone take him from me.. No matter if it costs my own life. Sam's thoughts are taken away by the sound of soft snores on his chest. Sam loves Colby, and Colby loves Sam.. They can't be taken apart. Even after death...

A/N: I KNOW SMALL CHAPTER BUT C'MON CUT ME SOME SLACK, I'll post again tomorrow!! But if you have any recommendations or requests, I'll do them. (maybe not right away but i'll do them) ANYWAYS! LOVE YOU GUYS AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS ON THE NEXT ONESHOT!! HAVE A GREAT DAY! <33 - twig.