{Solby #6 - Spying.}

Sam's POV:

"You got an eye on them Colbs?" I ask through the radio. "Yeah, they're leaving on the right exit.. They have a black ski mask and they look hella suspicious." Colby responds from the other side of the radio. "WAIT! Wait.. They turned around.." Colby says, clearly confused. That's when I heard a gunshot ring out in the air. "Colby?!" I shout into the radio. "Yeah.. yeah, I'm here, I'm okay.. He just shot an innocent.." Colby mumbles under his breath. "That poor girl.." Colby states. "I'm just glad it wasn't you Colbs.." I say with a sigh of relief. "Thanks Sammy.." He responds.

"Colby, what are they doing now?" I ask. "Uhmm.. I can't really tell." Colby says, "It seems like they're washing blood off their clothes.." Colby mumbles.

Me and Colby have been friends since band camp and our bond grew stronger and stronger together.. To the point where its past just friendship. We are dating now. We both got a job as spy's. I know, right? every child's dream. Right now we are on a mission to kill Elton Castee. He was an old friend of ours so it hurts a little bit, but he hurt Colby.

"Sam?.. Helloooo?" I hear Colby ask on the radio. "Yeah Colbs?" I ask. "Elton left.." He says. "Then we should go inside and explore his house!" I exclaim. "Uh, are you sure?.. That's like a straight up death trap for us." Colby laughs a little. "I'm sure.. Maybe it would give us a better chance to eliminate him.. If you know what I mean." I say with a sly smirk even though Colby cant see me. "Fine.. Meet me on the roof." Colby says. "Sure Colbear.." I say.

A few minutes later I finally arrived at the top of the roof. "Colby?.." I whisper yell. "Yeah?.." I hear a voice respond. "AAH!" I screech. It's just Colby.. "Seriously Colbs?.." I groan as Colbys on the roof base laughing hysterically. "Cmon Colby.. Let's go inside okay?" I ask, he just nods, wiping the tears from his eyes.

We climb down the roof and land on the ground. Eltons window is still open. Oh my god what and idiot.. "Psst! Colbs!" I whisper. "Mhm?.." He asks. "The windows open!" I exclaim. Colby just nods. We climbed inside through the window. I helped him in since he just recently cut his leg really badly. He winces a little, "Are you okay??" I ask worriedly. "Y-Yeah i'm fine.." He says while he lands on the ground.

We decided to head to the kitchen first. "I'll search through the cabinets, You search through the drawers." I say as I start to look through the first one. I search through each cabinet, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13... and 14. No luck sadly. Colby finished looking recently. "All I found was a stupid screwdriver and a bloody knife. I guess we could do a DNA test on the blood, but either way, we didn't get much from the kitchen.

Me and Colby walked to the living room. Colby winced at the sight in front of us. A girl laying in a pool of blood, her head facing the ground and a bullet wound in her back. "We should clean this up.." I say, "I guess..?" Colby responds. We clean up the pool of blood, and then the body. "She didn't deserve that.." Colby mumbles. "I know she didn't.." I say. "Maybe we should check her identity?" I suggest. Colby just shrugs and then nods. Tara Yummy.. Poor Jake. His girlfriend was slaughtered by the hand of his old friend. "Sam?.." Colby whispers with slight fear in his voice. "Huh?.." I ask without having any attention. "B-Behind you..!" Colby says, I quickly turn around to see Corey. "SAM!" Colby shouts as Corey runs towards me. I dodge out of his way and he falls to the ground. I quickly examine him and he isn't armed which is good. Corey gets up and picks up Colby by his shoulders and slams him against the wall. "WHAT. DID. YOU. SEE?!" Corey shouts at Colby. Colby winces, that sets me off.. I run towards Corey and punch his side making him fall. "Colby, Colbs.. Are you okay??" I ask, "Yeah I'm fine.." Colby responds. "Uhm.. Sam, You kind of knocked him out." Colby mumbles with slight laughter. I smirk, "Well.. at least he won't be a problem." I say confidently.

We walk upstairs and into Eltons room. "Oooh! What's this?" Colby wonders. He spotted a map, with a bunch of pictures of people pinned on the map. I see Colby's picture.. But not mine? "Colby.. Why are you there?" I find myself asking. "I- I don't know.." Colby says, "Let's just look around for more evidence. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." Colby tries to reassure me, but I can't stop worrying about Colby. We search in more drawers and just find bloody knives and guns. There's also rope and a chair in the middle of the room. But that's when me And Colby are lost out of our thoughts by glass breaking downstairs and a gunshot...

Colby's POV:

"What was that?" I ask in a worried tone, but I have to stay strong for my boyfriend.. "A- It was a gunshot.." Sam mumbles. We slowly walked out into the hallway. "Where are you?~" I hear a voice call out. Elton. "Sam.. I'm scared." I mumble, "Don't worry.. We have been through this.. If we've done it once we can do it again." Sam reassures me and he grabs my hand and leads me behind him. Another gunshot rings out in the house. "Sam!.." I yelp, I'm terrified. "Don't worry Colbs.." Sam says with a shaky voice. That's when we see a gun pointed at us...

"Why hello.. Colby." Elton says with a small smirk. "Elton, drop the weapon.." Sam says. Elton turns his head to Sam and points the gun towards Sam..

Sam's POV:

Elton has his gun pointed towards me, Colby is shaking beside me. "Colby.. Don't worry.. Everything will be okay." I whisper, reassuring him while holding his hand. He looks at me and nods. "Elton. I'm sorry but I have to do this. You killed Tara, and it's our mission to save all of our friends." I say. "I'm sorry Sam but this isn't between us. It's between me and Colby." Elton says pointing the barrel of the gun back at Colby. It randomly ticks me off and I tackle Elton. I kick Eltons gun away and he grunts. Colby grabs the gun quickly and points it at Elton. I get off of Elton and take the gun from Colby. "Now.. Elton. Tell us what the map means." I state, holding Colbys hand at the same time. "It means.. Nothing" Elton says as he reaches into his pocket and quickly pulls out another gun. My eyes widen and I shoot, but miss. Another bullet rings out through the air and I shut my eyes tightly, waiting for the sharp stinging pain..

Colbs POV:

Everything happened so fast.. I saw the gun and ran in front of Sam.. blocking him.

"COLBY!!!" Sam screams. Elton smirks at the sight of me falling to my knees with blood starting to seep through my shirt. Elton shot me in the chest. I winced at the feeling. Everythings dizzy and I feel unstable. I hear three gunshots ring out and I see Elton laying on the ground. Blood dripped from his head, shirt, and shoulder.

"COLBS!! STAY WITH ME!!" Sam crouched down next to me and picked me up and held me in his arms. I smiled faintly, "S-Sam.." I mumble, trying to keep my eyes open. "COLBY!! I'M SO SORRY!!" Sam screamed, sobbing his eyes out. Of course this was my fate.. Saving my lover on a mission. I was expected to do this. Sam quickly ripped a part of his hoodie and wrapped it around my chest. I winced and started to tear up. The pain was unbearable.

Sam's POV:

"COLBY!!" I shouted, hugging him tightly in my arms. The rest of the team was on their way with paramedics. "YOU'RE GOING TO BE OKAY!!" I screamed, He did this all for me. "I-I love y-you.." Colby whispered as he winced. "PLEASE! COLBY!! STAY WITH ME!!" I screamed, sobbing as hard as humanly possible. "I love you too..." I whispered while sobbing. And with that Colby shut his eyes peacefully.

...TIME SKIP...

"Cole Robert Brock?" I heard a doctor call out. I stood up quickly. "Ye- Yes! That's me!" I shout, "H-How is he???" I ask, trying to hold back the sobs threatening to break through my chest. "He isn't doing great.. But he will live." She says continuing on. "He will have to stay here for a few weeks to recover but after that he will be free of this incident for a while." She says. I thank her and head to Colbys room. I see him smiling faintly at me. "Colby!!" I run towards him and hug him. He winces a little but he says he's okay.

I lay in bed with Colby, his head on my chest as we started to drift off to sleep..

I will protect him with my life too..

A/N: YEAH. ANOTHER ONE SHOT WILL BE POSTED IN 72 HOURS AT LEAST!