Chapter 29

Y/n pov

    Tony walks over to me and takes a seat in the chair that Bucky was sitting in. "Look I'm sorry I have not been the best host to you, I only want to protect the ones I love." Tony says. " I understand." I say. I can tell that Tony is taken back by this. 

    "I wouldn't trust myself either." I say. "But I do have to ask you one thing." tony says. I give him a nod telling him to continue. "Why did you kill my mom?" He asks. "Who was your mom?" I ask. "you really don't remember her?" He asks. 

    Suddenly I am on a road surrounded by trees. It is pitch black except for a street lamp. I look over and I see Barnes. We are both hiding in with the trees and are waiting on our bikes. I look to the road where we hear a car drive past us. I look at Barnes and give him the signal to go. We start up out bikes and drive to get up to the car. 

    Bucky throws a grenade at the car. The car swerves and hits a tree making it crash. I stop my bike and hop of on the passenger side. I rip off the car door from it's hinges and there's a lady in there. She has blond hair and is probably in her late 40's. "Howard." She gets out. I look over and I see Bucky. He's holding up a man and looks like he's about to kill him but then he hesitates. I give him a nod to finish the job. And he does so.

    I rap my metal hand around her neck and start to squeeze the life out of her. Eventually she goes limp in hand. I let go and walk to the trunk opening it. I look over to Bucky who shoots the servalence camera. I grab out a brief case and then the image ends.  

    I wake up with a jolt. As I do I let out a hiss. "Y/n what happened?" I hear Bucky ask. I can't think though. My head is spinning and I keep seeing the girl. I hear the heart monitor beeping like crazy making me more stressed out. "Y/n calm down take a deep breath." I hear Bucky say. 

    "Tony, where's Tony?" I pant out. "I made him leave." Bucky growls. "I need to talk to him." I pant. "Y/n what happened?" Bruce asks. "I killed Tony's mom. You-you broke through, I-I didn't- I didn't break." I hick up out. "It wasn't your fault." Bucky says tracing circles on my hand. 

    "Look once you calm down you can talk to Tony ok." Bucky says. I jump on him and hug him. Him and Peter seem to be the only people that give me comfort. I cry into his chest and hold onto him for a while. After I calm down Tony ends up coming back into the room. Bucky is sitting on my right holding my hand. 

    "I'm so sorry Tony, I know that it doesn't mean anything. I understand why you hate me. And I understand if you want me gone. Or dead." I say. "Y/n," Tony says with a sigh. "Look after I found out more about you the more I started to understand why you did what you did." He says. "For the longest time I just wanted to find my mothers killer, but seeing you fight and do things that you didn't, just to help us out. I realized that you weren't so bad." Tony says. 

    "I don't know if I fully forgive you and I don't know if I ever will. But if your going to be apart of this team I mine as well try to get along with you." Tony says. "But if you hurt anyone or step out of line I wont hesitate to do what is nessacery." Tony says in a stern voice. "I understand." I say.

    "Actually, can I ask you a favor?" I ask Tony. "What is it?" He asks back. "If I go back to her, I don't know if I'll be able to resist. I'll need you to kill me. I don't want to be her anymore." I say. His eyes go wide. "Why me?" He asks. "Because I know that you won't hesitate." I respond. 

    "I hear her and I, see her. I don't know if I'll be able to fight her forever." I tell him. "I don't think it will come to that. Besides I think Barnes would kill me." He joke. "But if it does." I tell him. "Ok." He says. "Oh how many languages do you know?" Tony asks. "61, but if you add sign then 64." I tell him. "Why?" I ask, curiosity peaking.

    "Sam found a file with your name on it. It switches between languages that we can't read. And because it keeps switching Friday can't read it." Tony explains. "I don't want it." I say. "Why? Don't you want to know who you are? Who your family is?" He asks. "No." I reply. "Why?" He asks again. I don't answer. "Look we need to know more about you too. That way we can put you into the computers." Tony says.

    Then Bruce walks in. "Y/n I need to check your wounds. Tony do you mind assisting me? Cho took off." Bruce says. Oh boy, I can't wait for Tony to patch me up. I just wan't to be done with all of this. The hospital, the Red Soldier, the file. Just everything. "Ok I need you to sit up and take off your shirt." Bruce says. 

    I don't want Tony to see all of this. But I comply anyway. I take off my long sleeve shirt leaving my in a sports bra. "Holy shit." I hear Tony say under his breath. I can tell that he's looking at my metal arm where it connects to the skin. It's burned and scared. They molted it into my skin, and there are scratch marks from what I assumed was me clawing at it.

    "Tony can you grab the alcohol?" Bruce asks. Tony goes over to the cabinet and pulls out a bottle. Bruce grabs it from Tony. "This will sting." Bruce warns me. But after what I've been through it's nothing. He goes to poor it and I hold back a hiss. "Dude does anything hurt you?" Tony asks. "I mean did you even scream when they where torturing you?" Tony laughs. 

    "Not until the chair." I say in a dark tone. "A chair? Really? What did it show a My Little Pony?" He jokes. "What the hell is a My Little Pony?" I ask. Him and Bruce look at each other and laugh. "Can we get this done and over with?" I ask. As they finish cleaning my wounds there talking about things that I could care less about. 

    I started to think about the file. What if I find out something that I don't like? Or what if I find out I had a life? But worst of all, what if I had a family?