Chapter 2 pt.2

Y/n pov

  I feel out of it and my eyes feel heavy. My eyes flutter open and I am in a white room. I'm laying on a metal table. It looks like I'm in a hospital room. I try to lift up my arms but I can't seem to. "What's going on?" I'm freaking out now. I'm trying to get out but I can't move.

    "Good luck getting out of that." It's the guy from before in the metal suit. "That right there is the third of the strongest metals on earth. I don't think you'll be getting out any time soon. So who are you?" he asks. I can't answer. I was trained not to. "Tony what are you doing!?" It's the man with the metal arm. Where did he come from? "Can't you see she's freaking out!" "Stay out of it Barnes!"

    So I guess the tin man is Tony and the metal arm is Barnes. Wait! Tony likes Tony Stark? "Who are you people?" I ask. "Hey I'm asking the questions here. Now who are you?" he commands. "Stark come on." Barnes states. "No! We need to know who she is and what side she's on." Tony states. Wait? Tony Stark? As in the Avengers? I thought they were the bad guys? HYDRA said that we were helping the world by taking them out.

    Tony walks up to me and slams his hand on the table. "Just talk damn it!" I flinch at this. Then a man with an eye patch and a long coat walks in the door. "Tony, that's enough." says the man with the eye patch. Tony backs away from the table and leaves the room while slamming the door.

    "Why don't you leave too Barnes." "Sure thing." as he's leaving he turns around and gives me a look of sorrow. "If I let you go, do you promise to not attack me?" he asks. I nod. He bends over and unlocks the cuffs. I jump out and run to the corner. "I'm not going to hurt you, I promise. My name is Nick Fury. But everyone calls me Fury. I am the head of shield and started the Avengers. I'm here to give you a promotion so to speak." Peaking my intentions I give in a nod telling him to proceed.

    "HYDRA has been using you; they want complete and total power. I ask that you join us to help take them down." he says. "I'll do it." I say without hesitation. HYDRA hasn't wiped me in 8 days. And in that time I realized that they are not who they said they were. "Ok then. We will meet the team very soon." he says. "Wait" I say. Nick turns around and raises his eyes. "How do I know you're telling the truth?" I ask. "Well I guess you just have to trust us," he responds.

    I don't see a lot of options right now. There are definitely guards everywhere and the avengers are here so my chances of escape are low. "Here put this on. I'll be waiting outside." he says and then throws some clothes at me. I see a little bathroom and go in there to change.

    He gave me black jeans and a long black shirt. Once I'm done changing I walk out of the room and am greeted by Fury. We are walking down a series of halls with doctors everywhere. At least this I am used to. Then we turn the corner and go into the elevator. This feels weird. Once we get out we go through more halls and then into a door. There I see a bunch of people standing. I see Tony and Barnes.

    "Avengers, I would like to introduce you to your new team mate. She will be training and sleeping with you guys." Furry says. "This is Natasha aka the Black Widow." That name sounds really familiar. "Nice to meet you. It will be nice to have another girl around." she takes out her hand for a hand shake but I just look at it. I am trained to be kept to myself no matter what.

    "This is Bruce Banner aka Hulk." "Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you." Bruce just nods his head. "This is Clint Barton aka Hawkeye." "Sup little lady." I give him a death glare. "Moving on Wanda aka The Scarlet Witch." "Hi it's sooo nice to meet you!" she exclaims. "This is Vision." "Hello it is nice to have you apart of the team." Vision says. "This is Thor the god of thunder." "It is nice to meet you lady of the HYDRA." I should kill him but then I see Fury give Thor a look.