Chapter 26

Bucky's pov

   "Who where those people?" She asks. I know that she didn't know Dr.Cho but I know that she knows Bruce. I look at her giving her a confused look. "The man." She say. "His name is Bruce... Do you not remember him?" I ask, worried about what they did to her and how much they might have taken out.

    "He looks familiar but I don't know him." She says then looks down to her hands and starts to pick at the chipped metal. "He is a Dr./scientist. He is also a member of the Avengers." I say hoping that Y/n will remember. "What's the last thing that you remember?" I ask. "I just remember coming out of a HYDRA base and then running. After that nothing." She says. So she remembers up to when the Red Soldier came out. 

    "Who do you remember?" I ask. She clearly remembers me which is good. "I remember Steve, Thor, Wanda, Clint, a red man, Stark." She says but I can tell that she needs to think about it. " And I remember you, Peter," Then she stops. I look at her figure. She has her legs out and her back is hunched over. Her arms rest on her legs and her head is handing. Her Y/c/h falls in her face and she's staring into the distance. 

    I hear her mumble something to her self. I tilt my head to try and make contacts with her Y/e/c. "Y/n...Are you ok?" I ask carefully. "I knew her." She whispers. "Knew who?" I question. "My little dancer." She responds in Russian. I then remember what Nat was saying earlier, and then I remember that she didn't finish her story either.

    Then she looks down to the IVY bag in her arm. "I want it out." she says in Russian. "I know but you have to keep it in." I respond in Russian. "What did they do to you?" I ask then I try to catch myself. "Sorry you don't-" "Where was the man?" She asks, in Russian. "Who?" Who did she mean? What man? Rumlow? "My handler." She replies in Russian. "I-I don't know." I say cautiously. 

Y/n pov

    "The man." I ask. "His name is Bruce... Do you not remember him?" Bucky asks with a slight hint of worry in his voice. "He looks familiar but I don't know him." I think to my self, then I see Bucky tilt his head to the side with a confused face.

    "He is a Dr./scientist. He is also a member of the Avengers." Bucky say. The Avengers, I've been with them for a month. "What's the last thing that you remember?" He asks me. I remember coming out to a snowing scene and then nothing. "I just remember coming out of a HYDRA base and then running. After that nothing." I tell him. I remember  loosing control at some point.

    "Who do you remember?" Bucky asks. I think I remember everyone. "I remember Steve, Thor, Wanda, Clint, a red man, Stark." I say. I'm using my hands to count the people. " And I remember you, Peter," Then I'm somewhere else.

Any words spoken will be in Russian-

    I'm in a closet of some sorts with a girl, she's about 16 or so. She has red hair that's in two french braids and is wearing shorts and a tank top. And she has on arm brown boots. "The only way out is the break the window and make a run for it." I tell her. "What about the alarms?" She asks me. "That's why we have to do it quick." I reply. "But where on the 7th floor." She says with worry. "Look I know that it's scary but I need you to be brave. Can you do that for me my little dancer?" I ask in a motherly tone. 

    "Yes Mat'." She says. "Ok are you ready to run like hell?" I ask and she gives me a nod. I give her a signal and I take the lead and jump threw a window. I barrel roll on the ground and then quickly get up and catch the little girl and we take off sprinting. The snow hitting us in the face, and it's up to my ankles but I'm used to this weather. And the girl is keeping good pace with me.

    About 2 miles in she falls. I run to her side in a panic. "What's wrong?" I ask in a panic voice. "It's my ankle." She weeps. I take off my coat and rap it around her, leaving me in a black tank top. I keep running and running as fast as I can. I'm probably keeping a pace of 70 mph. We end up getting to the rendezvous point.

    It's a little cabin in the middle of no where. It's about 30 miles from the facility. I break into the house which is pitch dark. I set the girl on a bed and then plug in some heaters. I can't start a fire, the smoke would tell our destination, leaving us in jeopardy. I light a candle and close the curtains. 

    I walk over to the girl on the bed, she has my jacket wrapped around her and she has her legs pulled into her chest. I get on my knees and take her left foot. "Is this the one?" I ask. She nods and I can tell that she's scared. I go into the bathroom and grab some medical tap and wrap her ankle. Once thats done she's asleep. I pull up the covers and then sit and protect the door like a dog.

Again anything that Y/n says is in Russian

    I'm know back in the hospital room with Bucky."Y/n...Are you ok?" I hear Bucky ask."I knew her." I respond. "Knew who?" He asks. "My little dancer." I mumble. I then look over to my left arm where the IVY bag is. "I want it out." I end up saying although I meant to just think it. 

    "I know but you have to keep it in." Bucky responds in Russian. "What did they do to you?" Bucky asks. "Sorry you don't-" "Where was the man?" I cut him off.  "Who?" He asks with a raised eye brow.  "My handler." I reply. "I-I don't know." He says. I know that he'll try and find me. I don't want to go back though. I don't want to be their puppet anymore. 

    Bucky and I just watch tv for the rest of the night. I think that we both enjoy the company. He ends up sitting on my bed with me. Eventually we fall asleep.

Hi peeps! So first off Mat' the word from earlier for those that don't know, that is a word in Russian meaning mother, lady, or motherly like. Also Y/n is talking in Russian a lot and her voice is horseish from before. Meaning that there are some voice cracks and what not. Any way have a great week!!!!!