Day 10

It was late at night, though he has gotten better England stayed the night and watched him sleep that night. His sleep was fitful possible replays of what had happened.

England🇬🇧: Alfred? Wake up...

He couldn't stand seeing him relive his torture over again. But his calls couldn't wake him, so he got up that short England and picked up his taller brother cradling him in his lap and rocked him softly.

England🇬🇧: Just like when you were little remember? I held you all the time, it was a wonder you learned how to walk.

America had settled down some but still seemed to be distressed. With nothing else to comfort him with he began to sing him one of the most powerful healing spell any country receive; Their National Anthem!

England🇬🇧: that star-spangled banner yet wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.~

America's eyes opened and his breath was steady and calm resting against him.

America🇺🇸: You always told me you didn't know that song...

England🇬🇧: W-well I don't, n-not all of it anyway. I just needed you to calm down, you were fitful in your sleep.. (It wasn't a very good lie at all)

America🇺🇸: I feel a lot better now. I might be out of here in the morning!

England🇬🇧: Morning?! Well I think that's pushing too fast.

America🇺🇸: No really! You'll see. *he smiles* I feel as good as a new country!

England🇬🇧: well we'll see what the doctor says then...

--tomorrow!!--

All the countries gathered to hear the doctors final result and all watched in amazement as America got out of the bed a walked from one end of the room to another and with everything else checking out, except for some psychiatric therapy he was release from the hospital!

Canada🇨🇦: Want to test out your body on a game of baseball??

America🇺🇸: You bet I do! But you better hit the ball instead of letting it hit you.

Canada🇨🇦: Oh no, I'm pitching first.

America🇺🇸: what let's you pitch first!?

France🇫🇷: because we French are the best~

England🇬🇧: Excuse me frog, but all you're good at is throwing up all that wine you drink from the day be for.

France🇫🇷: Oh like how you hold down your liquor!?

Japan🇯🇵: perhaps a simple draw of sticks or flip a coin to see who wins?

America🇺🇸: I got a coin. Okay Canada heads I win, Tails you lose.

Canada🇨🇦: Great- Wait that makes me lose either way!!

America🇺🇸: I'm pitching first!

Russia🇷🇺: Da this game you speak of, maybe I should try it? I can use everyone's heads to practice pitching!

America🇺🇸: Eh no thanks Russia...

Spain🇪🇸: How about a game of foot ball, or better understood by America, 'Soccer'

Canada🇨🇦: Hey that way everybody can play! And we don't have to fight over who's pitching first..

America🇺🇸: Sure what ever but this baseball game isn't over.

Canada🇨🇦: Sure then some other time.. I'm ready to play, where's the closes field?

Spain🇪🇸: It was my idea, so we'll all go to my home field! Everyone have their cleats and uniform and all meet at the field! Bien!

Italy🇮🇹: Yaaaay football!!! I can't wait to play!! World Cup! World Cup!

Germany🇩🇪: it is almost like the World Cup. I'm going to kick all of your asses.

England🇬🇧: Now America you've just been released from the hospital don't go working yourself too hard and end up right back in it please?

America🇺🇸: like that'll happen! No one take it easy on me just cause I'm fresh out the hospital alright! I mean it!

Canada🇨🇦: You're so on.

Japan🇯🇵: I will crush all of you.

Spain🇪🇸: Aye, let's stop standing around and go!!

So with that America and the best countries around the world, and every country is the best; finally had their time to do what ever they wanted like playing football, or baseball and other sports.
The End.

But wait a bonus chapter!!!