Day 3

Canada🇨🇦: Hello Japan, America. How are things?

Japan🇯🇵: it's been quiet. Sometimes his heart rate will spike up when we talk about something's, other times during the night, like he's having bad dream.

Canada🇨🇦: America we need you to pull through okay Bro? Remember playing baseball? Back then it was Cricket but we were little so the same rules didn't apply but even when we grew up that was just how the game went... I miss playing with you. When you get better let's meet at the diamond sometime eh?

Japan🇯🇵: I would like to watch you both play. It sounds fun.

France🇫🇷: bonjour!~ sorry I'm late. How are things??

Canada🇨🇦: we're going to play baseball when he's better.

France🇫🇷: oh how sweet, I remember you both out in the fields playing the game.

Japan🇯🇵: It must have been fun growing up with him...

Canada🇨🇦: there was never a quiet moment. Actually we were both pretty barren countries at the time, both in our natural landscape undeveloped. But once we grew up Alfred was always the loudest. At first I didn't like his city of NY being so close to me and all the noise, but it was because he didn't want to be too far from me. It is quiet now, I could use some of his insomniac city to bring the music of life back around.

France🇫🇷: so beautiful... You know I always fancied those eyes, big blue like the sky he soars in. England is currently finding a perfect fit for his glasses again.

Japan🇯🇵: it is very much appreciated. I wonder how long it will take him to wake up. Countries heal faster than people.. But it's been three days.

Canada🇨🇦: It'll be soon, I know it. But we have to go now... We'll come back later ay?

France🇫🇷: prendre soin (take care)

*both leave Japan watching America*

Japan🇯🇵: it feels like forever... This isn't normal for a country America... What happened, what did they do to you?

-America's🇺🇸 pov- I hear everyone they all come to visit me. But I'm still so scared. All I see is blackness, just like before. Before I was found, when my plane was blown up was originally when I was passed out I ejected but that was all I remember... Next thing is waking up in pain and darkness. There were voices all around and it hurt so much... But all I could see was black. I want to see everyone now but when I try to open my eyes I get flashes of the war... it's scary, I feel everything all over again. Actually to tell the truth even though this is all over with now I don't want to come back I know maybe a new country reborn will take my place or my land will be taken over by an already existing country but right now, I don't care... I can't take it anymore, the pain... It hurts too much. But the thought of leaving everyone is scarier, I'm fighting against death and my own decisions, it's so hard... Too rebuild from my state now, is painful but convenient, but dying and starting all over again is probably for the best...