Day 5

Germany🇩🇪: The doctor tells me you need physical therapy to get you out of bed and walking again, so I am here to help you!

America🇺🇸: couldn't we get a gentler country to do it??

Germany🇩🇪: Nein! We need you back up on your feet as soon as possible! After a Great War you know how money situations are, we are spending a lot recovering too you know!!

America🇺🇸: Well I really don't feel comfortable with you seeing me in my ~lovely~ hospital gown. Laying down is one thing but standing up is something else..

Germany🇩🇪: Idiot, I don't care what you're wearing, half the time I wake up to Italy half naked or fully nude in the same bed with me! Now you are going to get out of this bed!

America🇺🇸: ...alright, I'll try.

Germany🇩🇪: Eh really? I expected a little more complaining first.

America🇺🇸: No I'll try. But we have to take things slow first. I really do hurt a lot.

Germany🇩🇪: Ja, slow. *Germany offers out his hand*

America takes his hand pushing himself up but finds it hard to lift his legs even out of bed..

America🇺🇸: Ah! Stop, I can't, I can't move em that really hurts!

Germany🇩🇪: Okay I see. *Germany lets him lie back and pulls back the covers and pulls up the hospital gown*

America🇺🇸: H-hey! 0//0;

Germany🇩🇪: These wounds still haven't healed, they are all burned from the plane blowing up scraped and bruised from what ever happened, what kind of medication do they have you on from keeping your loud mouth shut about how much this hurts!? It's not me and even in in pain from it!

America🇺🇸: ah really it's that bad? I didn't know how they looked it just really hurt but I didn't think it was that bad..

Germany🇩🇪: your eyes, they've gotten better though. Why haven't you put your glasses on yet?

America🇺🇸: Texas has to wait a little longer for my other states to be okay. I can see fine with out them anyway. I actually went blind from the cinder block blow to the head not passed out unfortunate now that my memory haunts me at night.

Germany🇩🇪: Cinder block to the head? ....really, how are you still alive?

America🇺🇸: I'm a Super power country, with the rest of the world as my family... ☺️

Germany🇩🇪: amazing. Then first let's start with healing the legs. I'll tell someone about it right away, and Italy asked how you liked the soup...?

America🇺🇸: It was great, but I'm looking forward to that pizza..

Germany🇩🇪: You won't get that pizza until you can walk every flight of stairs in the city of New York all the way to little Italy to get some!

America🇺🇸: Eh, really?? Aw man that sucks. 😩