Day 2

Germany🇩🇪: Gutten Morgan America, Japan.

Japan🇯🇵: hm? Oh Ohayō Doitsu, Itaria.

Italy🇮🇹: Buongiorno! What's for breakfast, I'm starving!

Japan🇯🇵: You won't like hospital food Italy. But they are serving breakfast to those who can eat...

Germany🇩🇪: have you eaten?
Japan🇯🇵: .... I'm not hungry.. It's okay.

Germany🇩🇪: Really? You sure it isn't because you are too stricken with worry and self blame?

Japan🇯🇵: w-what!? No, I'm just not hungry!

Italy🇮🇹: Then was that your stomach or mine? *rubbing his stomach* You have to eat too Japan, I know you just don't want to leave America's side... *he blushes watching the sleeping battered country* I'll go get breakfast for all of us, and when you're awake America come back to little Italy and I'll make you a free pizza! Even though they've always been free because I just love making them, you pay me anyway. O-oh be right back!! *Italy exits for some food*

Japan🇯🇵: arigato... Doitsu, what was your best memory of America?

Germany🇩🇪: e-eh? Well, I would have to say back when my brother and I were separated and that wall was built.

Japan🇯🇵: the Berlin?

Germany🇩🇪: Ja. When he came in and gave that speech- *Germany stops with a shiver before continuing, reenacting the speech in America's loud heroic voice * 'Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!!'

Japan🇯🇵: *japan finally raised a full smile being blown away with the powerful voice of Germany* And you and Prussia was reunited... Oh it looks like America remembers as well, his heart monitor spiked for a moment.

*they both watch the monitor and his face for a moment until Italy comes back with a few foam boxes for everyone filled with food*

Germany🇩🇪: Danke.. Italy do you have a memory of America?

Italy🇮🇹: Oh! America and I teamed up and did a lot of catching bad guys, like the bad people who kidnap beautiful woman and poor little children for their own uses, or the drug trade, we try to stop fights breaking out with just talking out the problems first. Most of the time it doesn't always work, but we have our credit for trying Ve? *Italy smiles passing Japan a box of food* so what is yours Japan?

Japan🇯🇵: thank you, I think I have a lot of happy memories to go on. It's hard to choose which one is my favorite. There's a lot of political things but also Just being friends... Just like England said that he really was fascinated with all my country had... I was just as intrigued.

Italy🇮🇹: so cute! You would make a good couple!~

Japan🇯🇵: What!? D-don't say such things *japan looks away with a deep blush*

Germany🇩🇪: Well no I could see it too..

Japan🇯🇵: Doitsu!! Teishi! (Stop) *japan covers his face in the dirty jacket again*

China🇨🇳: Japan I got your message, you are true loyal friend. Let me see the jacket.

*japan exchanges the jacket to China taking a bite of the food from the foam box*

China🇨🇳: Aya it's horrible! ... *china looks over the jacket* I don't think I can fix it... He will just have to get a new one.. This is just rags now.

Japan🇯🇵: oh... Okay. Sorry for making you go out of your way like this.

China🇨🇳: It's okay, I wanted to check on him anyway. How is he doing?

Germany🇩🇪: Ja he's okay, still alive anyway.

China🇨🇳: America we shall rebuild your country together.. Just like we did when you were younger remember? Part of every country in one.

Italy🇮🇹: Yaaaay!!!! The re-birth of a country born from world peace, like it should have been a long time ago Ve?

*America couldn't show it yet but he could hear them and his heart monitor spiked again and goose bumps appeared on his scraped arms covered in wires from the machines monitoring him, he wanted to smile, and take everyone in a hug and tell them not to worry anymore. He told himself he has to get better so he can do this*