You begin to feel tired

(WARNNGGG!! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME PUBLISHING A WATTPAD STORY SO PLEASE ENJOY THANKS!!)

(ANYWAY THERES SOME GORY PARTS AND BE CAREFUL OF MY HORRIFIC GRAMMAR THANKS‼️)

———————————————————————

PAINTBRUSH POV:

The hall is.. dark?

*

Too dark for my liking,
I looked around hesitantly, I could hear a faint noise in the background of the dripping of water and the pitter of my steps. It sounded like a... chewing noise.?

*

I could hear it growing louder, I turned a dark corner to see—

My eyes jerked open as I quickly sat up on my bed. I was sweaty and my breath was short and fast.
'Ugh.. that, stupid dream again?' Lightbulb growled, still laying in bed across the room.
'Mhm, it aggravates me the more I have it...'
I replied, rubbing my eyes as I sat up more on my bed.
'Just go back to sleep.. I'm tired still.'
Lightbulb groaned. Yawning afterward.
'I mean.. it's not surprising.'
I said, rubbing my hand through my bristles.
Lightbulb let out a small yawn before dozing off again. I gently laughed.

I got up out of bed and stretched.
Nothing better in the morning than having a nice stretch before you start the day.
I quietly walk out of me and Lightbulbs room, then slowly shutting the door.

'What time is it?' I ask myself, looking up at the clock on the hotels walls.
'3:04am' I repeat.
'Now that I'm out of bed I may as well get a glass of water or something..'

(UPDATED ON 05/08/2023‼️)

I walk through the hallway, it was dark. Darker than normal.

I reach the kitchen and I grab a glass, I look down tiredly and I begin filling up my glass with the tap.
My throats rather dry..
The glass is filled to the brim and I quickly chug it down, once finished I placed the water in the sink to be washed.
'If I have to wash up in the morning I'm going to go mad.'
I silently giggle to myself as I begin to creep back to my room.

'It's cold tonight.' I say to myself, my hand grabbing my other arm. Before I yawn again.

I stop.

...thud.

'What's that noise..?'

I turn around, nothing.

The noise was still occurring. They were footsteps. But they sounded.. different.? They sounded... lighter? I turn around and walk back to the kitchen and I investigate the room.
'Where are those stupid steps coming from?'

They suddenly stop after my words, and I feel a cold shiver down my back, as if someone's breathing on me, standing directly behind me.
I'm frozen in my place.

'Uhm.. who are you?'
I mumble, sweatily standing as this other.. "object" breathes down my back.
'I would appreciate if you didn't breathe down my back moron.' I hissed, attempting to get this "object" away.

I felt something on my arm, a sting, I look down and realise I've been stabbed by a syringe with something in it,
'What the— What are you doing..!?'
I felt myself get weaker, it was hard to stand now.. my legs wobbled trying to hold my weight, I also began to feel more tired than before.

'What...the.....'
I manage to spit out, before everything turned black, I heard a familiar voice say,
'Rest well Painty~'

Before my vision faded into utter darkness.

——————————————————————
WORD COUNT (551)
HOPE U LIKED THE MINI CLIFFHANGER!!
I personally liked it!1!1!1
ANYWAY THERE IS A NEXT PART BUT IM SORRY THERES ONLY 3 PARTS OUT RIGHT NOW :((
I HOPE I DID WELL FOR MY FIRST ONE
SEE U IN THE NEXT PART‼️