Secrets revealed

Nickel POV:
I slowly sat up on my hotel bed, I wriggled the quilt off of me and I turned to face the nightstand.

7:39 a.m.

Wow, that's probably one of the earliest times I've woke up. Nice.

I shuffled my way out of bed, trying not to wake Baseball, who was peacefully laying on his bed, softly snoring, wrapped up in the grey duvet that was falling of the bed. If I'm honest I don't think he's been sleeping much recently, whenever we hang out he's always really tired and quieter than usual. I always ask him what's wrong and he just brushes it off. It's really taking a number on me, that's why I've been going to bed so late. I've just been staying up worrying about him, as his best friend, I want him to be okay.

Speaking of late nights, I've just remembered that I saw TestTube last night, around 2 or 3 am? Don't remember. May as well get started on this day like no other.

I hop out of my hotel bed and I creep towards the bathroom, I'll just get ready for the day at least, if I'm gonna investigate someone today I need to look, decent. If I'm getting kidnapped then I'll die looking good.

I snicker to myself, pushing the door shut slowly, it quietly creaking as it slowly shuts.

[10 minutes later..]

Why the fuck did it take so long to find my toothbrush?? Ugh, anyway, time for my long awaited breakfast!

I venture through the orange hallway, slightly squinting my eyes at the sight of the bright orange walls.

Jeez, OJ should calm down with the orange, I get he's orange, and his name is literally Orange Juice, but for the love of god and my eyes?! I thought to myself, scoffing aloud with out realising. Whatever.

I eventually make it to the kitchen, OJ and a few others already there. Heh, not surprised Lightbulb isn't there. Oh wait, I see Test Tube, gotta do that stupid 'investigation' I guess.

I walk over to Test Tube, who was drinking a glass of water while leaning on a counter.

'Hey Test Tube,' I start, looking up a the glass vile.

'Oh, Hi... Nickel? Do you need something? It's rather peculiar that you're talking to me..' Test Tube questions, looking down at me after placing her half drunk glass on the counter she was leaning on.

'I need to talk to you. Privately.' I finish, speaking in a serious tone. A neutral expression plastered on my face.

'Oh, sure?' She smiles at me, as she gets up from leaning on the counter. Looking at Nickel wondering where he'll take her. I indicate her to follow me, us both walking into the hallway, standing in a spot where we weren't really in sight.

I look up at Test Tube with a serious look now.

Narrator POV:

Test Tube stared down at Nickel with a confused glare, wondering what Nickel will say next.

'So Test Tube, care to explain why you were standing outside of Lightbulb's door talking to yourself?' Nickel questioned, his eyes squinting with suspicion. Test Tube on the other hand, her face had gone white, panic sunken into her eyes.

'W-What do you mean?'

'You know what I mean Test Tube.'

Test Tubes face suddenly goes from worried and nervous, to annoyed and angry, she bends down slightly to reach Nickels height, giving him a horrid and malicious glare directly into his eyes., along with a large, evil smirk on her face, this making Nickel shiver.

'You didn't hear anything, got it? Nor did you see anything. If you run your mouth about to ANYONE on what I'm planning, I SWEAR I will do the same thing I did to Paintbrush, to. YOU. Understood, Nickel?' Test Tube aggravatedly threatened, still dead-eyeing Nickel, the horrifying grin remaining on her evil face. Nickel has stepped back in shock and slight fear, he gulped nervously as he bumps into the wall.

Nickel POV: I-I think I've got myself into something deeper than I can handle, this green bitch is threatening me! I may not know what happened to Paintbrush but if I'm honest, I don't wanna know! This excuse of a scientist could do literally anyt...

Nickel POV:
I-I think I've got myself into something deeper than I can handle, this green bitch is threatening me! I may not know what happened to Paintbrush but if I'm honest, I don't wanna know! This excuse of a scientist could do literally anything! She could've, oh i don't know.. ripped their limbs off or something!

Test Tube POV:
He can't know. And he won't know. If this c4nt tells ANYONE I swear to GOD!

Narrator POV:
'I said, GOT IT?' Test Tube asks annoyingly, stepping closer to Nickel, Nickel returning the question with a shaken up nod.
'Wait, w-what did you do to Paintbrush.?' Nickel stutters, tilting his head slightly in confusion. Test Tube staring at him with a more horrendous look before her hostile smile grows.
'Oh? You wanna know. If you swear on your LIFE you don't tell anyone? Well.. let's just say.. their a nice meal..' (It's not what u think plez - M/N) Test Tube answers, her bitter look disappearing in an instant as she skips away from Nickel, who's shakily stood still, his eyes had widened to the point their about to pop out, and an alarmed look was plastered on his face.

Nickel POV:
I-I— what the fuck.. MEAL? A MEAL? IS SHE A CANNIBAL!? A-and she said she'd do it to me!? O-ohh shitt.. shit shit SHIT! I— FUCK! I'VE BIT TOO MUCH THAT I CAN FUCKING CHEW!!

Test Tube POV:
Heh, that probably shook him a little bit. He better not tell a SOUL. If he does then oh ho ho, I'm having a Four Course Meal! (No weird guys no weird - M/N)

I skip happily back to my unfinished glass of water, I grab it and I begin leaning on the counter again, before having another sip out of the glass. Before gently placing it back onto the counter.

He can't tell anyone.

He won't tell anyone.

———————————————————————

(987 WORDS) YAY NEARLY 1000 WORDS YAY

Sorry for not adding to this story for a while... THANKS FOR 100+ READS OMG‼️‼️ ILYGSM!!

ILL UPDATE ALL MY STORIES TODAY AS A CELEBRATION!! YAY!
(Finished on 02.08.2023 12:27am)

I LOVE YOU