What now?

TYSM FOR 1.75K READS OMGOMGOMGOM THATS THE MOST IVE EVER GOTTEN ON A WTATTPAD STORY!1!1!

YAYA
ANYWAYYZ I THREW UP
TODAY :(

ANY ILY ILL SHUT UP NOW!!1!1!

WARNING ⚠️:
This chapter contains...
• Gore,
• Lesbians,
• Experiments,
• Puking,
• Terrible timed timeskips,
• And British People

(I'm British)

ANYWAY ENJOY THE CHAP

__________________________________________

Narrator POV:

SMASH!!

"UGHH!! WHAT TO DO!!" The scientist yelled, slamming her scratched and blood stained hands against her desk, a few pens and equipment rolling off.

"I'm FUCKING HUNGRY, and those two are USELESS when it comes to food!! UGH!"

She smashes her hands on the desk again, a small test tube rolling off and smashing onto the ground.

( HAHA ~ N/A )

"Wait..."

Test Tube stares at the broken glass, blinking as a horrific idea appears into her mind.

"Perfect!!" She claps her hands together joyfully, a malicious grin quickly growing onto her face, as she turns back to the security camera screen, which showed the two subjects, Paintbrush and Nickel, awkwardly trying to make conversation with each-other.

Test Tube's smile turns into a giggle, and her giggle becomes a laugh, before her horrifying cackle filled the room.

——————————————————————————

"So.. what do you think?"

"Of what?"

"The entire LIFE STORY I just told you?"

"Oh, right."

Microphone lifts an eyebrow, as she waits for Taco to speak again.

"Well, what do you intend for us to do?" Taco asks, her legs crossed while having a sip of her smoking, piping hot cup of tea, then placing it back down on the tree stump.

"Uhm, SAVE THEM? Or try to atleast. Maybe if the hotel found out you saved the missing contestants, maybe you'd be let in?" Microphone suggests, shrugging her shoulders.

"Perhaps... alright we'll give it a shot, if it fails then I will not hesitate to beat the shit out of you." Taco rudely remarks, and points towards Microphone, gently yet aggressively tapping her finger-nail against her chest.

"Okay okay, god." Microphone complains, crossing her arms after moving Taco's hand away.

"So, what's the plan?"

__________________________________________

Paintbrush blinks at Nickels remark, wondering what he's going on about. "Have you gone insane already..? What are you on about..?" They shuffle in the spot slightly while saying that, whatever's left of their left arm still covered in a wet, blood covered bandage.

"No no, think about it... you've been reported missing, I probably have by now, so... it's only understandable that someone would look for us..?" Nickel replies, lifting an eyebrow.

"I mean... that's fair.."

"That's what I'm saying..!" He exclaims, sitting up slightly.

"But... wouldn't they have... found us by now.? Someone's got to have seen it through camera footage or something...?" Paintbrush questioned, tilting their head.