Oh Lightbulb...

MENTIONS OF GORE, $ĘŁF HĀRM AND DEPRESSION :( (sorry)

(BTW ITS THE SAME NIGHT NICKEL GOT TAKEN LOLZERS)

Narrator POV: (whole chap)

2 a.m.

Lightbulb just silently laid there upon Paintbrush's bed, staring off to the ceiling with tears welled into her eyes. Overwhelming thoughts filled her mind as her tensed up body laid motionlessly on the bed.

Where did Nickel go?
Test Tube has Paintbrush?
Why would she do that to me?
Why would she do that to Painty?
What happened to Nickel and Paintbrush?
Are they okay?
Am I okay?
Is this my fault?
Is it my fault that Nickel and Paintbrush are gone?
Can I stop it?
Am I able to—

A gently knock on her door made her jump as she was cut out of her mind and thoughts, before she quickly let out a soft,

"..come in..."

The stranger behind the door wobbled at the door handle, then gently creaked open the door, while Lightbulb shakily sat up in Paintbrush's bed, before OJ popped his head through the door.

"How you doing LB? You feelin' alright.?" OJ calmly asked, walking in and quietly closing the door, his tired eyes worriedly staring at Lightbulb.

"...I wonder.."

"Lightbulb you can't just be depressed in your room all the time, please get out some more."

"...I don't want to..."

"I'm sorry Lightbulb but you kind of have to, I get why your sad but moping around makes it worse! Everyone's worried about you! Even Nickel!"

"...but what if Test Tube gets me...?...just like she got Nickel..?"

"What.?"

"...nevermind..."

"Uhm... okay then. I'm gonna get going, I have to sort out more paperwork about, you know, and I have to finish them by tomorrow.. try and, sleep alright.?"

"...whatever."

"I mean it Lightbulb, and you need to eat..!"

"...says who."

"Says me and every single object who lives here...!

"...just go, I wanna be alone.."

"Alright, remember to sleep at-least alright.?

"...ok..."

After the conversation ended, OJ gently waved his scarred up and ink-covered hand, before quietly walking out of the room, leaving Lightbulb completely alone with her thoughts, She looked towards the bathroom, standing herself up and walking into it, the room was casted upon the night's shadow, the bright moonlight being the only source of light. Lightbulb stared emotionlessly into the mirror, noticing her reflection, realising how much she'd let herself go.

 Lightbulb stared emotionlessly into the mirror, noticing her reflection, realising how much she'd let herself go