chapter 29

It's been one day rihyuk has asked about taehyung to which Jungkook just dismissed it.

It didn't really affect Jungkook but when he did share this to Jimin, jimin raised concern that rihyuk needs a mother figure and he sees taehyung as one.

Agitated they had a small quarrel between themselves which resulted jimin giving silent treatment.

What was his fault though, he pointed out the starting crackle that would really result badly.

After yesterday, Jungkook just thought a solo day with his son would be perfect, to distract his son.

Today was perfectly planned day for Jungkook and his son.

They have just reached.....

Chocolate factory.

"Appa where are we going??" Asked rihyuk looking around the window, watching the scenery.

Jungkook chukled and pulled his son's  cheeks.

"It's a surprise my boy!!"

"Woah!!! Appa suprise??" I want to know it.... Appa....."

Jungkook was continuously shooking his head as no while his finger were on to his lips.

While rihyuk was jumping on his appa wanting to know his answer.

" Sir we have Reached." Said the driver after 15mins of complete silence.

After not getting answers from his appa, rihyuk didn't wanted to talk to him, so huffed and looked outside.

Jungkook also decided to play along with his son. But he smiled knowing this place will surely make his son happy.

"Come my boy let's go..."

Curiosity made rihyuk's mind compile with his father.

While walking for like 5-7mins,

"APPAAA!!!!??? A CHOCOLATE FACTORY???? WOAH!!!!"

This was the excitement Jungkook was waiting for.

"Do you like the suprise??"

"YAYYYYY!!!"

"let's go inside."

Rihyuk and Jungkook both went inside where everything was made from chocolate.

It was like a different world.

Rihyuk was awestruck with whatever he was seeing. It's the first time he is seeing what he sees on tv.

"Appa can we eat this??" Asked rihyuk pointing at the chocolate looking chair.

"Yess baby go on."

With that rihyuk bend forward and had a huge bite from the middle of the chair.

"Slow down slow down my boy." Chukled Jungkook watching his son's mouth full of chocolate.

Whole 2 hrs they were playing and eating all kinds of chocolate.

It was afternoon 1'O clock when both father and son came outside of the factory.

"Rihyuk it's time for lunch. You should have a little lunch too."

Saying this they sat in their car, with rihyuk happy that he collected soo many chocolates for his younger brother, ofcourse Jungkook paid for it.

They had their lunch in a small lunch place, nice and cosy. Both were not that hungry but as a good father Jungkook is, he cared for rihyuk's health.

Only staying on chocolate is a big no no.