Chapter 12

Next whole one week they use to meet with Rihyuk individually, wanted to get to know him.

They both took him to various places, if not they played alot in the premises of the orphanage.

They both got to know that rihyuk's favourite colour is peach. His favourite food is pizza and his favourite person was his koo and taetae both.

They knew all his favourites and dislikes too.

In this one week time jungkook and Taehyung got soo attached to rihyuk that it was now impossible for them to leave him alone.

Taehyung too have started the adoption procedure with the help of a lawyer who was friend of Namjoon.

Firstly namjoon offered to pay the fees but then Taehyung said it's about Rihyuk and he will pay for it. The fees was then payed by taehyung which he saved from quite a long time.

Next day was a busy day for Jungkook and Taehyung both in their world of being a ceo and a school teacher.

Soo both decided to visit their baby in the evening at 5pm.

Taehyung came home from school at 2pm had lunch and too a energetic nap. He woke up at 4pm, fresh up and got ready.

" Mom dad bye I am going to meet Rihyuk." Said Taehyung and went outside.

On the other hand,

Jungkook just completed signing all the files and got up from his seat.

He decided to let's have a quick inspection walk around the company and then visit his baby.

As he was walking by every corner of the company he saw hoseok video calling his husband and daughter.

His husband Jung Somin was a housewife. He takes care of the household and gives time to their daughter.

On video call,

"Hello what is my both babies doing?" Asked hoseok in cute voice.

"Daddy, appa is not giving me TV Remote, i wanna watch tv." Said Hana.

"Hey girl, first study or go play outside but tv for 24hrs a big No No." Said somin.

Hoseok chukled listening to their bickering that's when Jungkook came from behind.

"Kookie uncle" yelled loudly Hana.

That's when hoseok turned around and saw Jungkook standing with a smile.

"Give me i wanna talk to my princess." Jungkook said.

With that hoseok passed the phone and Jungkook started talking to Hana which was afteer the first birthday of heeseong.

In that he forgot the timing.

"Bye kookie uncle appa is calling me" said Hana.

" Ok my princess kookie loves you." Said Jungkook.

"Hana loves you and daddy soo much." Saying this Hana ended the call.

" How good and pure kids really are." Said Jungkook passing the phone back to hoseok.

" Don't worry guk one day you will also have this video call thing and feel the feeling of being appa." Said hoseok.

APPA!!!

"Shit!!!" Jungkook mumbled and looked at his watch noticing it was 430 pm.

" What happened guk?" Asked hoseok.

" I need to go now I will tell you everything once I come back. Clear my evening schedule." Saying that Jungkook ran outside the company towards his car.