Chapter 16

"I-..........." said Rihyuk.

" Don't scare Rihyuk, no one will say anything to you." Assured Macy to the little boy.

" I love bot M-mommy an A-appa." Said Rihyuk in his cute voice.

This made a smile adore on hoseok's face but cause alot tension on others.

Macy was happy to know that maybe taehyung and Jungkook can act as a mother and father figure in Rihyuk's life but it's on others decision.

Jungkook got a little said to know that maybe Rihyuk prefers taehyung more than him maybe.

While taehyung was in a big dilemma as what what he should do now.

Both the lawyer's wete now thinking options to make this come on a peaceful solution.

" Appa" called Rihyuk.

"Yess baby" said Jungkook.

Rihyuk wanted to be hold by Jungkook as he was with Taehyung for a long time now.

Jungkook carefully took Rihyuk and hugged him tightly feeling that Taehyung might snatch Rihyuk away from him which he doesn't want.

While taehyung got a feeling that maybe Rihyuk deserves Jungkook more but as this thought passed his mind he cursed at himself and told he is the more deserving one.

While hoseok was looking at them imagining a perfect family of three. Mommy taehyung, appa Jungkook with their both son Rihyuk.

After a long silence,

Mr. Josh spoke up.

" Considering that Rihyuk loves both of them we have to seek help from higher authorities."

This was the one thing Mr. Sam agreed too with Mr. Josh.

"Higher authorities??" Asked Taehyung.

" Mr. Kim we have to file a case in the child's court regarding this issue." Said Mr. Sam.

Court?? From where will Taehyung find money to fight a case.

A judge will not give it's decision in one hearing right?? How will he effort the expenses of the lawyer and it's very day hearing??

He is a very middle class person with a stable job with a medium earning.

He can't even think of purchasing a car how can he fight a case??

Jungkook was also worried about this. He just wanted to peacefully end this but now if he really wants Rihyuk in his life he has to fight the case.

This will create at lot of media focus on him which he doesn't want.

" Maybe this can work." Said Jungkook to himself.

He wanted to ask taehyung something.

" I have an idea." Said Jungkook.

Everybody looked at him for futher explanation.

" Taehyung see this is random for you but I was thinking that see Rihyuk thinks you as his mommy maybe he can have a deal between us??" Asked Jungkook.

" What deal??" Asked Taehyung.

" We can have a platonic relationship where I am his appa and you will be his like a caretaker/ mommy??" Asked Jungkook.

See don't get Jungkook wrong. He is a very busy person himself.

He needs to hire maids and caretakers for Rihyuk.

Before too he tried to have a platonic relationship with a kid attached but the ladies even boys were with him for money.

This angered taehyung. He mistook this deal.