Chapter 7

After their introduction with a handshake both of them sat down.

Rihyuk was on cloud 9 both his favourite people came here to meet him. He was soo happy.

" Koo whel wel tou yesteldae?" Asked Rihyuk.

" Baby I am soo sorry I was in a meeting that's why I can't come. see today i came for you my love." Said Jungkook and handed him a chocolate to eat.

Rihyuk was now happily munching on the chocolate.

"Meeting?? Is he really the biological father of Rihyuk?" Thought Taehyung.

" Isn't it bad to leave children here at this age where they need the support and love of parents??" Asked Taehyung to confirm his suspicion about Jungkook being rihyuk's biological dad.

" Ofcourse it's bad. I hate this type of peoples. Children's are the images of God soo pure and innocent." Said Jungkook.

" So why did you left him here?" Asked Taehyung.

Jungkook averted his gaze up from Rihyuk to taehyung.

" Who left him here?? Me??" Asked Jungkook.

" Yess you. Aren't you his biological father who had a mistress and didn't want her child who is hyukie?" Asked Taehyung with a pout.

" What are you talking?? I am not his biological father." Said Jungkook.

" Then why are you here to meet Rihyuk?" Asked Taehyung with his one eyebrow raising at Jungkook.

" Oh I am here to adopt a child for myself." Replied Jungkook.

Taehyung eyes him from up and down judging him.

" Are you saying the truth??" Asked Taehyung.

"Yes but why are you asking me soo many questions huh?? Are you somewhat related to his biological mother or something??" Now Jungkook was asking him rasing his one eyebrow at taehyung.

" I am no one related to his mom or dad." Replied Taehyung.

" So why are you here then??" Asked Jungkook.

" I wanna adopt a kid too." said Taehyung.

Both of them stare at eachother judging if the other person is saying truth or not.

" Taetae, koo loo I ate all" said Rihyuk chocolate smeared all or his face.

Taehyung laughed while jungkook chukled. Taehyung carried him and sat him on his lap.

He took a small napkin that was attached to rihyuk's tshirt and wiped the chocolate away.

Then Rihyuk suddenly hugged taehyung loving the warmth he emits.

Jungkook was watching everything every detail. He unknowingly dreamed of having a family like this. But this thought was immediately cut buy him.

Taehyung was roaming his hands in rihyuk's black ravenous hairs.