chapter 22

Today was the 2nd hearing date of the case.

Both parties have gathered their own evidence and reasons as to why their client should win the case.

In past 4 days many things have turned.

Jungkook's parents have successfully turned to help their son with a new motive.

Taehyung's family has fully given their support to their one and only son but the tense atmosphere with his best friend still remains.

Mr Sam and Mr Josh have worked their best for the next hearing

While the situation with rihyuk still remains the same, him crying and wanting to be with his mommy and appa was still there.

Ofcourse taehyung and Jungkook wasn't able to meet him as per the court orders but still Jungkook somehow bribe some amount to the orphanage and get him facetime with rihyuk.

He was soo pleased and relieved after taking to his baby, and it was the best time for rihyuk too.

While taehyung not having money but having courage went directly towards the orphanage. He stood below rihyuk's balcony and use to call him.

They use to talk while rihyuk waving and laughing from the balcony and Taehyung doing funny things and gifting him with toys and books from down.

Macy knew everything that was happening but still remained silent. She knew what it means when a kid is given the love when their own biological parents can't give them.

And watching both parents trying their best, going against the situation to be with rihyuk really shows the love and care taehyung and Jungkook have for that kid.

It was currently 10:45am and the court will be starting at 11.

Almost everyone is seated on their position. Both lawyers checking their preparation of documents one last minute.

Soon everything went silent when the guards announced the arrival of the Judge.

" Good morning. Sit down everyone." Announced the judge.

" We have came across this adoption case of Rihyuk by both parties. The last hearing was 4 days ago where we saw and hear some good and reasonable evidences. I hope both lawyers of their respective parties have gathered good and case related evidences. Without futher a do, I announce the case to start."

" Order order order"

" I hear by announced Mr Sam to start today's first point."

With that been said, Mr sam stood up, his secretary handling him the important documents.

" Your honor, my main concern for today is bullying."

Hearing the sentence, everybody started gossiping as to how bullying can be related to this case.

Jungkook shoot his smirking gaze at
Mr. Josh and Taehyung who was stunned.

But Taehyung was sweating, he knew bullying was directed to him.

" Please elaborate your point and tell with all evidences and reasons as to why bullying is related to an adoption case." Said the judge.

" Yess your honor. I would like to request Mr wonghyuk to be presented in the court room."

" Request granted."

With that Mr sam turned around waiting for his subject to come out.

And hearing this name, taehyung lost it. He now knew everything which he wanted to be buried under the ground will not only surface but will also come out and he wasn't ready for this.