Chapter 12

No one's Pov (Juicebar regulars)

"Vampire!" Alchemist screamed, banging open the bar doors and storming into the nearly empty bar and bringing in flurries of snow inside in the process, "WHERE HAVE YOU TAKEN IT?!"

"Woah, Alchemist. You do realize you're under 18 and standing in a bar?" Mint Choco exclaimed, taken back from the abrupt burst.

"It's closing hours right now," Alchemist huffed.

"You can still get in trouble," Cocoa said gently to the teen.

"This is more important!" Alchemist wailed, upset that they weren't getting her point of distress.

"It's fine," Sparkling yawned before regaining his usual sparkly state, "Care for a lemonade?"

"Uh- No thanks," Alchemist declined, slightly concerned about the bartender's well being, "Are you alright Sparkling?"

"Well, Latte isn't here to help in the mornings, and neither is Espresso," Herb explained, lightly patting Sparkling's head.

Latte had been helping morning shifts on some days so that Sparkling received more sleep. Since Espresso barely slept unless Madeleine forced him to, Sparkling received help serving customers as well from him. He noted to himself that Espresso wasn't as great as him when it came to cocktails, even when he tried to create several formulas.

Herb often helped out when he didn't have a plant request or days when his shop was closed, but he also grew busier taking care of Poisonous Mushroom.

Now, Herb was making sure that Poisonous Mushroom and Strawberry Crepe were getting the right nutrients in their food and not dying and getting lost since Latte, Madeleine, and Espresso had left.

"Just get together already," Alchemist said, looking at Herb's hand which lay on top of Sparkling's head, and everyone stared at her, bewildered, "What?"

"Anyways, my love potion and hate potion are both missing!" Alchemist continued, her voice shrill, "VAMPIRE! Where did you put it? Actually, the hate potion was rather weak and just makes the drinker disgusted, so it's not that important, but THE LOVE POTION IS."

"Mm, I don't knwoww," Vampire slurred, and Alchemist shook his shoulders violently, "Stawp that!"

"Drinks?" Sparkling cut in, stopping Alchemist from shaking Vampire's brains out.

"Ooo, thanks!" Cocoa said happily, taking a hot chocolate cup from Herb.

Mint thanked Herb as well, taking a mint-flavoured hot chocolate. Herb gently smiled and then passed Sparkling some tea for his growing headache. Sparkling took it with a smirk and winked his thanks, causing Herb to blush. 

Herb turned to Alchemist, "L-love potion?"

"Yes! It's in a small bottle, and the contents are a rosy shade of pink," She explained as if it was obvious, "Well? Gosh, you drink too much alcohol that you forget everything! Well, a lot of things!"

"Nwoo, I doon't," Vampire protested, crossing his arms, "See, your birdayss uhmm, in two weeks!"

Alchemist raised an eyebrow, and Mint Choco whispered, "It's next week."

"Oh! Now I remember," Vampire drawled, ignoring Mint Choco, "I was heading to Sparky's bar to give him and Herby a pink lovey thingy from your room!"

"EH?!" Sparkling and Herb yelped.

"Mhnm, then I crashed into this pink haired girly coming oudda the houusee when I going back to grab mooney," He continued, sighing, "My pants got wet cuzz I laanded in snoow."