Chapter 7

Jade

The Cube Meetup was today, and surprisingly Echo had a flight coming in a few hours before it started. He talked about not going over teamspeak, but I guess he changed his mind. It was nice to see him, he seemed like a pretty cool dude.

The guys decided to go to the convention hall for a little while, to explore more.

When we were walking around, I heard my name being called behind me, as I see Pat and Brandon (Talekio) pulling me into a hug.

"Aye! Nice to see our UHC trio finally United!" Pat says, and I giggle.

I was invited to join season 12 of the Cube UHC, and it was teams of three. For whatever reason, Brandon approached me, asking to be on a team with him and Pat. I agreed, and we started talking a lot . In about a month, the three of us became really good friends.

"Yea! Speaking of that, the season is premiering this Tuesday!" Brandon mentions. I had completely forgot about that. Good thing he reminded me. I'll have to finish editing the last part of the last episode when we get back to the house.

12:00

The Cube Meetup was about to start. All of the guys, including me and the girls, got our vlogging cameras out, and went outside.

"GRASER"

"JULIO"

"OMG JORDAN I LOVE YOU"

"LIAAAAAAAM"

"GUYS ITS JADE"

"JADE HI"

"JADEEEEEEE"

I was filled with so many emotions. Julio had the idea to run down the whole line, to see how large it was. The only people that didn't do that was Graser, Pat, Brandon, Bee, Straub, and Dfield. Pshh, party poopers.

As we ran down the line, fans were shouting our names. Some in differently languages even. Since I was in Cross Country (AN:Or Track and Field, or whatever you call it) I didn't get tired easily, and ran a little faster than the others.

The line seemed to go for forever. Finally, I ran out of breathe, and stopped. Everyone was cheering me on. It was just an incredible feeling.

Time Lapse to after the meetup

"Are you the reason the streets of Downtown Boston are blocked!" A police officer comes up to me and ask.

"I...uhh... Well...." I struggled with my words

"SPEAK WOMAN" The guy screams at me.

"Woah woah woah! Leave her alone!" Jordan comes up to him and shouts.

They both stare at each other, as if they were about to fight or something.

"Jordan! Don't get him even more upset!" Will says to Jordan, trying to calm him down. I wrap my arms around Jordan's waste, as he kisses me on my forehead.

"Look officer, we are a group of Minecraft YouTubers called the Cube. We were planning on doing a meetup at the George Washington park, but because it was full of snow, we had to find a new location. This is what we found. We didn't expect this many people to so up. We expected 500." Zach explains

"Well, your little meetup had 5,000 people waiting."

" FIVE THOUSAND?!" We all shouted at the same time, surprised looks across all of our faces.

"Yes. Because of this, we are fining you $3,000."

"What! Excuse us for trying to meet our supporters!" Liam exclaimed

"Calm down! We don't want to get in any more trouble" I whisper the Liam.

Parker sighed, "I'll give about $250"

Everyone started chipping in. Zach payed $1,000. Julio payed $350. Liam and Rusher payed $400. I was only able to pay $100, since that's all I really had. I felt awful not being able to help as much as the rest.

"Oh yea, if you don't tell your 'fans' to stop having a riot outside, your going to pay a lot more" The officer said, and immediately everyone tweeted:

@Graser10:

Everyone that is currently at the meetup:

Please stay calm. Making a riot won't help us in any way.

@DfieldMark:

There's so many of you outside! We ask that you all remain calm!

@TofuuGaming:

Holy frick, the amount of people outside is insane! Please be patient!

@Talekio:

It's crazy that 5,000 people showed up! We have run into a little problem, so please stay calm!

Then it was my turn to tweet out something.

@ItsJadeee:

Who knew that there would be more than 5,000 waiting just to meet us! I want to hug you all! We have a minor issue, so be calm! <3

Time lapse to when they are back at the Cube House

"I feel awful" I say weakly, holding back some tears.

The whole room was silent.

Everyone was in a terrible mood.

Even Straub, who usually cheers all of us up.

The meetup was a disater.

We didn't even meet a half of the people that waited in line for more than 4 hours.

(I'M ACTUALLY CRYING WHILE WRITING THIS CAUSE I WAS SO DANG CLOSE TO MEETING THEM BUT I DIDN'T AND I FELT BAD BECAUSE IT WASN'T THEIR FAULTS)

@lmaochristy:

I couldn't meet my idols today. I cried for so long.

Maybe one day @Hbomb94 @xBayani @ItsJadeee

Just reading that made me even more upset.

"So..." Parker says, his loud voice becoming more of a whisper

"The meetup..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayeeeeeeeeee

Long time no see

Sorry about that <3

I'm trying my best to get regular updates

But life has its ups and downs

And I didn't want to write this anymore

But I recently got an idea

And I think it'll change up the plot A LOT

But I hope your all doing good

Okay, I have to learn to stop talking for once

That's all

I'll try to update this either tomorrow or the day after

But I PROMISE there'll be updates every week

Peace out biznatches