Chapter 3

Jordan

I heard my phone buzz

Jade ❥

Answer Decline

Obviously I answered.

"Aye Jordan!" Her voice sounds all peppy, I can tell she's really

"Hey Jade, how's it going?"

"Great thanks, how about you?"

"Nothing much, just packing for Pax"

"OH MY GOD I NEED TO START PACKING!"

"Typical Jade"

"Shut up Bae-an-eeee"

"I told you not to call me that"

"When do I ever listen?"

"Good point"

"So, um, do you know whose actually going to East?"

"Everyone really, unless someone cancels"

"I'm so hyped for this, you don't even know. I'll finally meet all the guys. And ill also meet the famous xBayani" She says sarcastically

"Same, i'm pretty siked to meet the one and only JustJade" I joked, obviously me and Jade have seen each other, we go to the same school for Pete's sake. Okay, that sounded weird.

We talked for about an hour. I told her that I needed to finish packing, because my flight was in a few hours. I felt bad for leaving her, but I had to hurry. Plus, I know she's that type of person who procrastinates a lot. I'm pretty sure her flight leaves later today. She must have been in a hurry as well. Boy, I can't wait to see all the dudes again, and meet all the fans. Man, have they been giving me support lately.

I don't know how i'll tell Jade about how she really makes me feel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joe

It was adorable seeing Jade fall asleep in the call. I knew she was the type of person that gets tired easily, she's always been like that. Even in elementary school, she would end up falling asleep during class. Couldn't blame her either, we were both trying to finish pack, but we wanted to talk to each other at the same time.

I finished packing, said bye to Jade, and off to the airport I went.