Chapter 4

Jade

I cant believe that I'm going to meet The Cube guys. Besides Jordan, Zach, Mark, Sean, since they go to my school.

(AN: Forgot to mention this, but pretend Joe is apart of Season 1 :P)

I was debating about starting a YouTube channel, but I'm glad I did. It has opened up my world. It allowed me to make so many new friends. Even reconnect with one. My mom and sister aren't supporting me, but I don't care, because this makes me happy.

"Hey Jade!" Joe yells across the room. He's recording an update video while i'm watching TV (AN: I call it TV, cause I'm American) "Lets go! We got booked for a flight that leaves in about 3 hours!"

Crap.

"Okay!" I hurry over to my luggage, grab my gray hoodie, a pair of black leggings, a gray beanie, and my white converse (AN: Imagine will be ^ or > or < or somewhere ^-^) I go to the bathroom, and change into my outfit. Then, I comb my messy Brown hair.

Once I get out, Joe went inside to change. I mean, It would be weird if... ugh the thought of it is awkward.

When Joe was finally ready, we made sure we weren't forgetting anything.

Seats A-C on Flight 340 are now being boarded. If you are in those seats, start to form a line at the gate door. We thank you for your cooperation.

"We're finally here!" I cheered with joy, as we look for the guys. They were going to meet us at the pickup area.

"You see any of them?" Joe questions me

"Nope. Wait, I think I see Jordan?" I start walking to the figure that I think is Jordan.

"Nah, Its not him. Damn, how bad is my vision?"

"Pretty bad!"

"Joe shut up"

"You asked though"

I feel a tap on my shoulder, so I turn around to see Sean.

"SEAAAAAN!" I shout, as I hug him

"Jade! I finally found you! The rest of the guys have been looking all over for you this airport" He says as he hugs me back. I gotta admit, he gives the best hugs. Why does everything I say sound creepy?

"Aye Joe!" Sean greets Joe as he approaches us. We break out of our hug, as they give a 'bro' hug as I call it.

"Guess who," I hear a voice saying, covering my eyes. I already know who it was.

"Jordan get your hands off of my face" I teased, as he toke his hands off, and hugged me.

"I thought you were going to go on the flight with the me and the others?"

"Bought tickets real late. Luckily I was able to find something that would get me here"

"I'm glad that you're here. This is going to be so much fun, you meeting the rest of the guys, and the Aussies are coming this time" I can't help but smile. His green eyes, looking into my plain hazel eyes, as he smiles.

The rest of the guys start coming toward me. Lots of high fives, hugs, it was amazing. Seeing all the people that I talk to on a daily basis.

Everyone is just so close to one another.

A family.

I haven't had a real family that I actually loved.

That all changed when I met these goofballs.

They're always there for me.

Especially Jordan.

He's always there when I need someone to talk to. I can open up to him whenever I want, and need to.

Woahhhh that got way to deep.

Anywayyyyyyyy

Jordan calls my name, and I try to get to him, going through the mob of guys.

"Whats up?"

"I want to tell you something, but promise you wont freak out?"

"Jordan, of course. Your my best friend. Better than that. You can tell me anything."

"Okay, here it goes. I like someone. Really like"

My heart sunk.

"She's sweet, kind, adorable"

What if he spends more time with her? What are you going to do? You cant let the boy you really care about slip away from your fingertips.

"She has brown hair, and hazel eyes."

"Whats her name?"

"Her name is"

Thoughts went through my head. Jordan helped me through so much. I just couldn't bare to loose him. I know he wasn't going to completely forget about me, but I would talk to him a lot less, since he would want to hang out with her. Oh god. Am I also?

"Her name is Jade."

"Jordan...."

"Jade. I don't just like you. I love you"

"I...I..." I was stumbling on my words.

Jordan

Well I'm pretty sure I fucked up our friendship.

"I love you too Jordan"

I went for it.

I kissed her.

Jade

He kissed me.

And loved it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!

So I ended up not going to school today

Cause of a dentist appointment

My birthday was yesterday

Thank you all for the amazing Birthday wishes!

Sorry if these chapters are a bit on the short side

But looks like Jordan and Jade are in l-o-v-e

#Jayani cx

I SHIPPED #JAFUU BUT THIS HAPPENED

Okay, that enough weirdness for one day

Or is it????????

Pretty sure it is.

I listened to High School Musical while writing this

Okey

Peace Out Biznatches