Chapter 1

Because I don't like writing Prologues, here's the first chapter :]

Jade

"I hate moving. I always end up having no friends in each town we move to. Honestly, this is getting annoying." I said to my mom, packing for our move to Seattle.

"Honey, You know why we're moving, I've been offered a better job, and I need to make more money. I need food on the table for you and your sister. Plus, you didn't even start school yet. By the time we get there, you'll already be heading off for your first day, at a new school."

"Don't even get me started with her. She teases me about not being able to socialize more. I rather watch Cube SMP all day."

"Enough about them, finish packing. We leave in 3 hours."

I'm currently in my junior year of high school. I've watched the Cube since it all started, before we had a whole fan base. They've helped me through so many stages in my life. Depression, anxiety, even suicidal thoughts. They saved my life basically. My mom and sister always annoy me on about being 'obsessed' with them. I admit, I am, but its really clear why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~They arrive to Seattle~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade

"JADEEEEE! Wake up you lazy ass! Schools about to start!" My sister rudely interrupts my beauty sleep.

"Shut up. I'm awake. Ill be down soon."

I go brush my teeth and hair, so I get that outta the way. Now for choosing my outfit. I look around my half filled closet, and get a pair of jeans. As for my shirt, I go with my hoodie that says 'Okay? Okay.' (AN: I actually really want one of those hoodies) I grab my phone, and my back pack, and rush down the stairs.

"I'm sorry sweety, I don't have time to cook you breakfast. I have to leave for work. Your sister is going to drop you off to your new school today. Bye! Love you both!" My mom tells me, while I'm toasting some bread.

My mom leaves the house, and drives off quickly in her car.

"Lets go Jade. I have to leave for my classes too, you know." My sister, Maria, says in an awful tone

"Okay calm down, I have to eat something."

"Well hurry up. I got places to be."

"So do I, but I never rush you"

"Can you ever shut up for once. GOD. Lets go, i'm leaving, with, or without you."

Shes always had her attitude with me, so I go along with it, and walk to her car.

She drops me off in front of this huge building. I asked her if this really was my high school, and surely enough, she said yes, and drove off. What a poop head.

I walk into the building, and I have to admit, its really pretty. The walls are like an ivory color, with blue lockers around every corner (AN: This is what my school looks like!) I look to my left, and I see the main office, so I started walking.

"Good morning! How may I help you?" One of the secretary's asked me.

"Hi, i'm new here. My name is Jade Aura."

"Ah Yes! I've been told that you were coming! Here is your schedule, and locker combination. I hope you like it here!"

"Thanks, I will." Not.

I'm walking down the hallways, wondering what this year will bring. With my luck, the classes started to changed, and I was mobbed by others. Trying to squeeze through the crowd, I end up falling. Great. I get back up, try to locate my first class, and end up getting tripped.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!"

Even better.

"Hey, Zach, knock it off." One guy that was standing next to him said. (AN: Ill be calling Graser, Zach in this)

"C'mon, you know I like messing around with newbies." Zach, the guy who tripped me, replied. I had to defend myself.

"Excuse me, that wasn't cool."

"Oh, we have a feisty one here boys!"

"Oh ill feisty your ass if you ever do that again."

"OOOOOOOO ROASTED!" Another guy beside me says.

"Oh damn. Calm down, just messin' with ya."

"Well you might wanna back off aye?"

"On another note." Yet another one says, "Your obviously new. Whats your name?"

"Jade. And yours?"

"Ill start off, since I started all this chaos. I'm Zach. The guy to my left is Jordan."

"Hey" He says with a smile. I think I blushed a little.

"The guy to my right, is Mark"

"Sup" Hes says with a bit of an attitude.

"Last, but not least, is Sean."

"Hello"

"Well, nice to meet you all."

"Yea, real nice" Jordan replies.

Jordan

This girl, that I met today, I cant get her out of my head.

I don't know what it is.

I just cant get her out of my thoughts.