UR LIFE UR RULES

Porsche was having his mental breakdown. Kinn gave space for his love. He also took care of Prapai and took leave from his work. 

Kinn : What should I do baby? Your mama is upset. He never shares his pain. It took me time to break his walls and find him but now he is back building it up. 

Prapai was listen keenly to his father and he made sounds as if he understood the problem. 

Jom and Tem walked in making a fuss. 

'WERE IF YOUR HUSBAND KINN?' , Jom asked.

' He has locked himself inside for god knows how many days? ' , Tankhun answered as he walked in. 

Jom and Tem went towards Porsche room. After a while Porche came outside followed by those two.

' Why don't you listen to me once Porsche?'

' Heck with responsibilities Porsche. That little mini idiot left you without looking at you even once? Now start to live your life.'

' Porsche I know you loved your brother more than anything in this world. But Porsche it's time for you to enjoy what you got. You gave up everything for that little sh.. sorry but dude.'

Both Jom and Tem took their turns to voice out their thoughts.

' Guys this is my life now. I can't ....' Porsche said as tears let his eyes.

' Your life. Porsche this isn't your life. College drop out is not your destination. YOU ARE PORSCHE  PACHARA KITTISAWASD, NATIONAL RANK SCORAR, HAS A RARE CGPA OF 6 / 5 , DOING YOUR UG AND PG SIMULTAENEOUSLY. YOU DIDN'T GRAB YOUR OPPURTUNITY TO GO TO MIT AT AGE OF 15 AND YOU GAVE UP YOUR FULL RIDE SCOLARSHIP FOR YOUR NOT SO FAITHFULL BROTHER. Porche Mr. Daniel told me to give you a letter and he sent a message too.' 

Porsche looked up to him. 

The letter:

Dear Porsche ,

                              Porsche there may be difficulties in your way. But that's life. The paths are not always a bed of rosses to walk on. Not as a teacher but as a Person who saw you as you grew to be a fine man, Porsche this is not the end. I know the way you think and I know you think you have ended it. You have a long way to go young man. Come back. You were the best student I had so far. And you will always be. Get your things packed and start your journey. There are experiments and papers for you to complete. Scholarship won't be a problem , I could pull a few strings here and there and get it done. Remember it's always YOUR LIFE YOUR RULES. Will be waiting for your arrival.

Yours well wisher,

Daniel Stark.

' Porsche come back. Complete your degree.', Jom said with teared eye. The trio hugged as they cried reminding about their days. 

' Pick me up. Moring 8'

' As usual?'

' Yes as usual.'