WANT A BABY

Kinn was consoling Porsche while a cute little thing started to tug Porsche's  pant. 

" Uncle, Don't cry", he babbled as he hugged Porsche legs. " Phayu is there for uncle. Phayu loves uncle, Phayu can't see his uncle cry"

Porsche was binding with Phayu's cuteness while Kinn was bit jealous. Porsche hugged Phayu and smoothed his face with kisses.

" Oh my cute baby, Uncle didn't cry. See.. Uncle is smiling. Phayu made uncle smile. Uncle loves Phayu a lot", Porsche  said making Kinn feel more possessive.

" You little brat. Go and find a lover for yourself. Leave my man.", Kinn said making Porsche laugh.

Phayu who was offended " You are too old to have a lover like my uncle. One day I will become big and marry uncle infront of you."

Kinn and Phayu were having an eye war while Porsche laughed his heart out feeling safe and secured. 

Time and Tay problem came to an end. Tay decided to leave Time and search his own place in the world. Though it was heat breaking for all, they thought it is Tay's decision  and it is for his own good. He can't suffer more. 

Korn was still handling few things in the business but gave up his power to Kinn. Porsche gave up the Minor family to Vegas. Porsche wants to achieve his dreams and make a life for his younger brother. He still works as Kinn head body guard sometimes.

One day the family were having a big breakfast. Porsche was in deep thought which didn't go unnoticed. 

" Is something bothering you Nong", Vegas asked. 

" No Vegas just thinking"

"What is it Porsche? You have been distracted for past few days?", Kinn asked in a soft tone that is reserved only for his love.

" I WANT  A BABY", porsche said .

Spoons fell from hands, glass shattered, Vessels clattered, and people froze.

" Its just I want a baby for long. Seeing Phayu makes me wonder to have a family Kinn. No pressure if not now we will have one later. It's just a thought.", Porsche said.

" Hey it's okay. If you wish for one then we will have one. If having a baby is what you want lets have one. For the first time you have asked me something, How can I say no to that.", Kinn said making Porsche feel emotional.

Pete and Tankhun were happy having addition in their family, Korn was relived that someone will be there to continue the clan. Vegas and Kim showed no emotions but were exited about the kid they are going to adopt.