My life

Phoenix became Porschae's life. He doesn't know his small actions make Porsche forget his past. Porsche and Phoenix were playing in the living with Tankhun. Big and Sat were on duty to guard them. 

Tankhun : See Porsche , he likes me a lot.  Aww.. I want to steal this little one and raise them with Elizabeth and Sebastian. 

Porsche was bewildered. Phoenix started to hide inside Porsche's lap as if he understood what tankhun said and wants his papa to protect him. Porsche laughed and said ' Have a son for yourself khun.'

Tankhun huffed and went to his room. 

' Aww my little rockstar is afraid of his uncle' , Porsche said holding Phoenix up in the air.  He started to sway him and made him laugh. Porche started to talk with Phoenix in baby voice.

' Oh baby, aren't these two bodyguards too stern. They are very expressionless. Especially Big. Look at him. He looks really scary right. Let's shoo him away okay.' 

Sat was controlling his laugh while Big was so done with Porsche. He knew Porsche was playful but all he wanted was a good sleep now. And again Porsche continued to talk not knowing a certain someone was watching them. 

' Your dad is bad na Phoenix. See he left you and me alone with these two buffalo's. All he cares now is his mistress. I mean his work. He and his angry birds eyebrows. He is total Red in angry birds. Eyebrows, appearance and personality. All same. But he is an angel. Your dada was the first person to who made me love myself again. He stood by me at my lows and highs. He never disrespected me nor my decisions. You should love your dada too. He might have short temper and he might be stupid at times. But your papa fell in love with your dada just for that. You should remember too. You should accept your love for a person no matter what his character or past might be. You love someone for who they are and you should accept them as they are. Okay. '

His little speech brought a smile out of Phoenix and that made Porsche smile more. They heard a camera sound. There stood Kinn with all his glory having a camera in his hands and smile on his face admiring his world in front of him. He dismissed his bodyguards. 

' Kinn'

' Love, seems you are enjoying a lot' , Kinn said and hugged Porsche and phoenix together and left kisses on their foreheads. 

' What was your papa saying my little champ', he asked carrying Phoenix. In response Phoenix started to sleep on Kinn's shoulder.

' Looks life you are his cozy bed.', Porsche said.

' Yours too baby' , he replied making Porsche blush. It was true that even when they slept next to each other, the next morning Porsche will be upon Kinn's body making Kinn his personnel cot.

Kinn was happy that Porsche smiled a lot these days and they were genuine too. Phoenix became Porsche's bundle of joy and that didn't go unnoticed. Porchay was always the first priority to Porsche, Porsche spent his whole life to make his little brother smile. But the one to make him smile was Kinn and his baby Phoenix. The arrival of Phoenix made everyone see a different side of Porsche. It was like he turned a baby when he is with his Phoenix. No matured look, no sassy attitude, no hurtful remarks, but something different. A smiling flower. He smiled more than he was with Porchay.