209 | Prison Fight

THE SECOND DAY HAS begun, and yesterday's results still dumbfounded the students from all five houses. No one expected how much the ranks would change, especially the other brotherhoods that had to leave their houses. But as unfortunate as it may sound, everyone in J.S High was glad because none of them were eliminated.

     "What time is it?" Cj asks, looking out of the bus's window with a bored expression on his face.

     Anthony—his right-hand man that was sitting beside him—looks at his watch and answers, "7:28 AM."

     "It's fucking early!" Cj then loudly complains, making Krist, who was sitting behind him, kick his chair in irritation because he was just sleeping a couple of seconds ago, and now he was forced to wake up because of his supposed best friend.

     "For someone who ranks lower than me, you have no right to complain," Krist says, massaging his aching temple since he wasn't able to sleep well last night after Day 01's ranking.

     "For someone who ranks lower than me, you have no right to complain," Cj repeats with a mocking voice, making Krist kick his chair again.

     "I fucking heard that."

     The six brotherhood leaders of J.S High, along with their right-hand men, were riding the bus which would bring them to where they'll have their first actual battle, while their other members were riding a different bus. There was a reason for this because the association didn't want the groups to be discussing strategies anymore before they arrived at the battle grounds, so they thought having to separate the leaders and the second in command would help.

     "You shouldn't be too stressed, Master Joker, or you might end up ranking lower, and that would be very embarrassing. But then again, you're already used to making a joke of yourselves, so that wouldn't be much of a problem," Viktor then teases with a sadistic grin, making Krist roll his eyes back in annoyance before flashing Viktor with his two middle fingers.

     "The battle will start as early as 9 AM. We all have to be there early to assemble," Hans then says, staring out of the window as well so he could amuse himself since they weren't allowed to bring their phones either.

     "Anyway, where do you think we'll have our battle today? MJ and I made a bet. I said it would be at the House of Bishops, while he said it might be at the House of Pawns," Brave then says, standing from his seat so he could look at the other leaders.

     "Looks like both of you lost that bet. Judging by the road we're on, we're not heading on either of those schools," an unfamiliar voice then says. If Brave didn't stand taller, he wouldn't have seen that it was Felix who said that.

     "Damn, it's strange how you're wearing a black uniform now," Brave says, staring at Felix, who was sitting beside his leader, Siren. "But what's even more strange is that you're the youngest one here. This is your first Annual Reranking, right? You nervous?"

     "I'm calculated," Felix answers with a blank expression, making Brave blow a raspberry like a kid.

     "Boo! That's such a boring answer," Brave says. "You're more like a member of PHD than Crazy 8."

     "And what does that suppose to fucking mean?" Killshot asks back with a taunting expression, immediately making Brave sit back down to hide beside Master Joker, who only sighed and gave Brave a lollipop so he'd just shut up.

     "Brave might have made it sound stupid, but I am quite curious about it too," Arjun then says, turning his head to look at Felix. "Among all the brotherhoods in J.S High, Crazy 8 is the only group that has new members. This is going to be your first reranking, Felix Campbell. Do you think you can handle it?"