Ten

I would like to start of with a thanks.

OMGGGGGG THANK YOU FOR 1K VIEWS AAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Oh no! Are you getting annoyed at my AAAAHHHHHing?

...

Your problem.

ANYWAYSSSSSS,

On with the chapter!

"Firs' years! Firs' years over here!" Harry stood up on tippy-toes to see that a large man at least twice as tall as himself holding a lantern and beckoning the first years into boats

During the ride to Hogsmeade (Dunno if I spelled that correctly), Harry had met Draco Malfoy again, when he had also barged rudely into Harry's compartment to join the to-be-slytherins who had apparently been his friends.

Harry had also befriended the toad-guy, who's name was Neville, and talked to a few of the to-be-slytherins.

The boat ride to Hogwarts was mostly uneventful, but Harry found it surprising how much Hogwarts had expanded.

From the outside view, the castle had doubled in size, and many new towers had been added. The Quidditch pitch, to Harry's surprise, now also had spectator columns.

Even though Harry had been here before, he still let out a "wow," with the rest of the kids. Some things just needed to be wowed at, alright?

When entering Hogwarts, Harry almost fell off his feet. It was so different! Everything was so modern and sturdy and how did the four founders have time to personally carve patterns on the wall-

Oh wait. Modern magic.

Hopeful, Harry scanned the walls for any of the holes or secret passages that Salazar had installed for him. Last time he counted, there were three-hundred and thirty-six of them. Sure enough, he caught sight of at least ten as they walked through one corridor and six more in the next.

They stopped at a grand oak door- when did that get here? -and some professor walked up to them to give a speech.

HE WAS GOING TO GET SORTED.

SORTED!

Oh he was so going to get into Slytherin. Salazar would positively cry if he didn't.

Wait.

OH NOW HE WAS SO NOT GOING TO GET INTO SLYTHERIN.

MWAHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT, SALAZAR!

Actually, no.

That would be mean.

But it was funny while it lasted.

As the great oak doors opened, Harry tried to peek over the crowd of heads blocking his view.

Since when did people get so tall?

WHY WASN'T HE THAT TALL YET?

Angry, he rose up onto his tippy-toes, before giving up and casting a silent levitation charm.

The only problem was, floating, it seemed, caught much more attention then not floating.

And if you knew Harry, he did not like attention.

Sighing, he ended his levitation spell, and settled on being the short kid.

The Great Hall was massive-

No.

It was always massive.

FOR THE SAKE OF SALAZAR, WHY WAS THIS SO HARD FOR HIM?

HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WAS HARD FOR HIM.

WHAT WAS HE EVEN DOING THAT WAS HARD FOR HIM?

Okay, anyways, the Great Hall was massive, like always, but was SO MUCH MORE ARCHITECTURALLY AWESOME THAT HE WAS ABOUT TO EXPLODE.

And then he saw him.

CC CAULDRON!

And then something even more amazing happened.

HE STARTED SINGING!

At this point, Harry was positively hyperventilating. (I spent forever trying to search up how to spell that word, and I'm still not sure if I spelled it correctly.)

To be fair, almost all of the first years coming with Harry were hyperventilating.

Except Henry.

Henry had a "The-Potter-Manor-Is-So-Much-Better-Than-This" look on his face.

As if.

Eagerly, Prof. McGonagall- That was her name -started reading off names from a piece of Parchment Paper- Ooo so much more nice looking! -to be sorted.

Harry sort of tuned out. He knew where most of the people went.

What would be interesting though, was that Harry would be sorted before Henry.

He really wanted to see what happened when the whole Great Hall heard the name Harry Potter instead of Henry Potter.

He especially wanted to see Henry's expression.

Well, it wasn't long now.

He took a deep breathe. McGonagall was going to move onto the Ps.

...

"Harry Potter!"

I'M BACK!

I'M NOT DEAD!

Although it has been a month.

Believe me when I say that I'm disappointed in myself.

Only 616 words this time.

(inserts sad face)

:(

Hmm... I left the story end with a sort of cliffhanger.

Guess I'll end the notes better.

Somehow.

-normalpeoplezz